1. Angry Abhi 😠😠

It was Saturday morning. Everyone was sleeping peacefully. In a big beautiful room two couples were sleeping. A beautiful lady was sleeping when sun ray disturbs her beauty sleep. She lazily sat on the bed and stared at her handsome yet cute hubby. After 5 min she kissed her hubby's forehead and went to get fresh. After freshen up she went to wake her husband.

Avi: My cute, lovely hubby wake up. You are getting late for your office.

Sid: (while opening his eyes) good morning🥰🥰.

Avi: Good morning. Now get up fast and get ready. You are getting late for office.

Sid went to get ready. He got ready and went downstairs. Everybody was sitting at the dining table and was waiting for him.

Sid: Good morning, everyone.

Vibha and Ranveer: Good morning Kahna.

Abhi: By the way Ashu, today I have a meeting with Mr. Sharma. So, I will come to office after that.

Sid: ok dada.

Khushi: hero tomorrow is Sunday. Can we go to Imagica?

Sid: (pretending like thinking) hmmmmmm

Khushi & Abhinav: plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sid: ok done

Abhinav and Khushi: yah!!!!

Sid: I think I should leave now.

Abhi: Me too.

Sidshek then took their parents blessings, after hugging their wife and kissing the forehead of both the children, they left.

In the evening both the brother comes home tiredly, but Sid was way more tired than Abhi. He directly went to his mother, who was sitting on sofa and put his head on her lap.

[Whenever Sid's mood is off or he wasn't feeling well, he would come to his mother.]

Vibha (caressing his hair): Kahna!!

Sid: hmm...

Vibha: What happened?

Sid: nothing Mumma......

Vibha (checking her temperature): Kahna, you are having fever😟😟.

Listening this, Abhi rushed to Siddharth and touched his forehead. He him burning like hell🌡️🌡️. He told Vaishnavi to bring thermometer.

Vaish (While removing the thermometer from his mouth): Ashu, you are having high fever🤒🤒.

Ranveer: Abhi, take kahna to his room, and Vaish beta call the doctor

Sid: Aree!!, why are you calling doctor, it's just a minor fever, I will take medicine and will be fine next morning.

Avi: you just keep your mouth shut. Bhai let's take him to his room.

Abhi and Avi take him to his room and laid him down on bed. Avi covers him with blanket as he was feeling cold. within 15 mins doctor came and checked him

Doctor: he is having a minor fever; don't worry I will give him some medicine and he will be fine till next morning. and if he still has fever then just call me

Ranveer: ok

The doctor gave some medicine and left. Vibha sat near Sid and cares his hair

Abhi (in angry tone): see I have warned you in the office only don't overwork but you as always not listen to me😠😠

Ranveer: calm down abhi, calm down, why are you getting angry?

Abhi: papa, at lunch time he was having a headache, so I told him to come back home. but he just didn't listen to me like always.

Sid: but dada, Monday we have to submit the design of Mr. Verma so I just thought to complete that design so that tomorrow we can enjoy the full day with children

Abhi (sarcastically): O! Wow!! What a great thought. Now we can surely enjoy tomorrow.

Sid: But dada, doctor only told I will be fine till tomorrow.

Abhi was going to say something but Vibha cut him.

Vibha: shut up you both. now abhi let him take rest and you go and get freshen up.

Abhi stormed out of the room glaring Sid, Vaish went behind abhi. Vibha caressed Sid s hair and told him to take rest. Sid closed his eyes and within few min he went into deep slumber due to medicines.

Everybody left Sid room except Khushi and Avneet. Avi saw Khushi was silently standing in the corner and crying looking at his father. Avi went near her and bring her near Sid

Avi just smiles looking at her daughter s concerned towards her father.

Khushi: hero will be fine Na Mumma?

Avi: (while wiping her tears) your daddy is a real hero; nothing will happen to him. tomorrow he will be okay. now just like hero s good princess have your dinner

Khushi nob. Avi and Khushi went downstairs and saw Vibha and Ranveer are sitting on dining table waiting for everyone. both went near Vibha and Ranveer.

In Abhinavi s room

Abhi barged in his room and angrily, loose his ties and remove his coat and throw it on bed angrily. when Vaish entry in the room she saw this scene and went near abhi and put her hand on his shoulder.

Abhi (frustradly): why can't this boy just take care of his health😤😤.

Vaish: calm down (while making him face to her)

Abhi: how can I calm down Vaish. if something happens to him then I can't imagine to live without him.

Vaishu: (cupping his face) abhi calm down, look now baby bro is fine, doctor have told that he will be fine till morning, so now just relax and fresh up and let us have dinner.

Abhi: Vaish I am not hungry. you go and have your dinner.

Vaishu: Jaan....... ok I will bring dinner here only ok you just go and fresh up

Abhi: but......(he was cut by Vaish)

Vaish: no if and no but

Saying this she went downstairs. At dining hall everybody was waiting for Abhinavi only. Vaish came there and told everybody that they will do their dinner in their room as abhi s mood is not good. everybody starts to have dinner while Vaish made two plates and went to her room.

After having dinner, everyone went to their respected room and slept

Boring chapter I know but something interesting is coming in next chapter

Words: 930