Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Jax was sitting next to his Beta, Brandon, and they were going over some plans about the Rogues and the hearing that will come soon with the Counsel. A loud thud came from the front of the house and out walked two people who did look like twins, I'm guessing Eli and Alexander. Very hot. They both had chocolate brown hair with the same colored eyes, clean faces that looked freshly shaven, were quite tall and lean. Looking towards Brandon, he had black hair with a darker green for eyes and a fuller beard, when he was standing earlier he was a tad bit shorter than the twins, but nevertheless looked like a good height. 

"Brandon, I am telling you, the Alphas don't care about the Rogues. No one does, except for themselves," Jax growled lowly towards Brandon, and the twins looked at each other then sat down with the other two. I was more on the outside of the table, not at the table, but I am listening intently to their conversation. 

"Jax, don't you forget that your own father was a Rogue until your mother looked at him in a different light," Jax squinted at Eli who talked seemingly out of turn.

"Did I fucking ask you, Eli? No, no I didn't, and I know my father was a Rogue but that doesn't mean that I don't know the Alphas just don't care about them. It's not my fault. I can't even do anything about it anyways, considering the Alphas have to pass the law in order to change that."

Sighing heavily I looked at them, "If you have to pass the law then why don't you bring it up in the hearing? It's the perfect time since you will already be asking about them."

Jax looked at me with consideration and put his hand on his chin, "Well, gentlemen? How about that? I mean, no one has challenged this law in quite some time and I am ready for a challenge."

Brandon, Alexander, and Eli all looked at each other and looked as if they were all communicating with each other then looked towards Jax and nodded their heads, "Seems like a great plan," Brandon smiled smally at Jax.

Alexander and Eli both nodded, "Yeah! How exciting," the twins said each word in unison and it was kind of weird.

"Now, I must go retire back to our beds and... take care of my lady," Jax grabbed my hand gently and helped me up, going back to our house. Well, not house, the castle. 

Gathering our supplies and taking off our clothes in two separate areas he changed rather quickly and it is, again, taking me continuous tries to change into my wolf. Grumbling, I fought harder to shift and finally after sweating bullets I shifted, "Kaiya, what's the problem?"

"I don't know, Gipsy. It's like I'm getting weaker and further from you every day," she echoed in my mind and I sighed heavily. Coming out and running along the forest with the damp dirt going in between my toes as we were going back home. Shifting back me and Jax decided to go shower together in his bathroom that is connected to his room. Jax led me to his bedroom and held the doorknob not opening it yet.

"I haven't showed anyone my bedroom before," he took a deep breath, "this is rather personal, so..." he trailed off and then quickly shrugged his shoulders. Opening the door, he let me go in first.

It was rather beautiful, it had dark colored walls, a black colored bed that had four bed posts the same color as the bed and a lighter cream colored rug that sat under the bed and contrasted the darker colored flooring very well. The curtains were the same cream color as the rug and his accent items such as his dresser and desk were the same black color as the bed frame. Leading me towards his bathroom, the bathroom was dark just like his actual bedroom with rose gold colored accents and it was a surprisingly nice touch that seemed to make it more elegant than it already is.

"Do you like it," he questioned me seemingly nervous.

"It's so beautiful. Very impressed you have such style," I grinned and he chuckled lowly.