BONUS CHAPTER: SMUT

"My professors put the grades out."

I looked up from the video I was watching to see him staring at his phone with his eyebrows furrowed. I sat up and waited, but he wasn't saying. "Well?"

"I'm scared to look," he said, jutting a lip out. "Look for me?"

I moved to sit on his lap and grabbed his phone, looking through the various emails to see where they returned the grades. He put his hands on my waist and leaned his head on my shoulder, closing his eyes.

"So for your health one . . ." I trailed off while waiting for the email to load. He rubbed circles on my hip. "You got an 85. That's a B, right?"

Xavier smiled and squeezed me. "Yes," he said, kissing my jaw once. "That's not bad. Kinda what I expected. I passed, at least."

I hummed and kept scrolling until I found the email from his film professor. "Drumroll please," I said, feeling him pat his hands on my thighs like drums. My eyes roamed the screen, trying to figure out what I was looking at. When I saw the grade, I grinned from ear to ear. "You fucking aced it. He even wrote in the notes, 'I can feel the raw emotion in this short film. The train part looked so real, I couldn't tell it was edited. Excellent work.'"

He grabbed the phone to double check, disbelief oozing off of him. "No way. I thought I bombed it," he said, smiling so big upon seeing that I spoke the truth. "It's all thanks to you, babe."

Xavier'd been calling me pet names more and more often, which was kind of everything. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're the talented one here, I'm just a pretty face," I joked, kissing him chastely. "I'm proud of you."

"This calls for celebration," he insisted. "Dinner and wine and ice cream."

I chuckled. "Or . . . I could reward the director for his tireless hours and dedication," I said, moving so I was straddling his lap and grinding my hips down onto his, making him sigh happily.

"That would also be good," he said.

We hadn't actually gone all the way yet. It had only been two or so weeks since I'd come over after watching the video. We were taking things excruciatingly slow. I wasn't sure if I was waiting for him or the other way around, but neither of us was rushing things. We hadn't done much more than making out and over the pants action, but I was ready for him to take my body.

So ready.

I kissed him slow, hands delicately touching his cheeks. I felt his hands run up and down my waist, sending shivers along my spine. Deciding to take it up a notch, I kissed his chin. Then I tugged at his shirt for him to take it off, which he did willingly. I kissed down his chest and to his belly button, looking up at him.

He was gazing down at me with hazy eyes, fingers running through my hair.

When I got to the waistline of his pants, I paused. He nodded vigorously, bucking his hips up, eager for me to keep going. I smiled teasingly, biting the hem of his jeans and licking the strip of hair right under his belly button.

"You want me to keep going?" I asked knowingly. He whimpered, raising his hips again. "You want me to put my mouth on you?"

"Fuck, Harry," he groaned. "I never thought you could be so dirty."

I was only getting started. "Oh, you like when I talk about it? You want me to tell you all about how I'm gonna suck your cock, Xavier?" He gasped loudly, reaching down to unbutton his jeans. I watched his face while his fingers fumbled with the zipper, biting my lip.

When he got them undone, I pulled his jeans down his legs and over his feet effortlessly, throwing them to the floor. I basked in the sight of him. He was visibly hard, sticking up through his black boxer briefs. I leaned down once more, sticking my tongue out but not touching him with it yet. He let out open mouth breaths, just watching me while grasping the sheets.