My End. My Beginning.

Today was my 13th birthday! I was so excited!

With my parent's permission, I ran out of the house. I quickly ran over to my friends' houses, full of energy.

We walked around the town we lived. We all talked about our favorite animes, mangas, and anime on cracks, or just about anything else to talk about. We often laughed, it was the best time ever, just going on a nice walk in the beautiful day and laughing with my best friends. Sadly, the amazing day ended. All the fun we had caused the day to go by quickly. But I didn't know that once I got home, my life would change forever.

It was September, Friday the 13th, of the year 2013 of what I call my end, and also my beginning.

I said goodbye to my friends as they dropped me off at my house. I waved as they walked away. Turning, I looked at the door of my house. I reached in my pocket, and pulled out the key. As I went to unlock the door with my key, I realized the door was already unlocked. The door was always locked, so I quickly opened it, fearful that someone had broken into the house and stolen something. As I looked at what was in front of me, it was much, much worse thing that I could have imagined. The worst thing, in fact.

In front of me, my parents lay on the ground. Blood was pooled around them. My parents were dead.

I ran to the kitchen, where the phone was. As I quickly dialed 9-1-1, a hand covered my mouth, and pulled me back. They took their knife, and cut the cord to the phone with their free hand. I knew it as soon as the hand covered my mouth, this was my end. I blacked out.

I awoke. Looking around, it took seconds for me to realise something was wrong with my vision. I could only see with one eye. I had to figure out where I was, so I looked at my surroundings. I was laying in a dumpster, face up. Seeing a small piece of a broken mirror, I reached for it. Picking it up, I looked at myself as I sat up.

I was horrified. My right eye... was missing. Just the pink tissue that would've held the eye in place was there, along with dried blood that surrounded the eye, and had ran down my face slightly.

I shivered, dropping the mirror piece. I managed to climb out of the dumpster. I stumbled around, not used to this one eye vision.

Laying on the ground, I saw a black eye patch. I picked it up, and tied it over my right eye socket uneasily. I looked around, looking for something... anything. Leaning against a trash can, was what looked like a stick with a pure black blanket covering it completely.

Curiously, I walked towards it. I picked up what I thought was a blanket. Looking at it more closely, I realized it wasn't a blanket, but a long pure black cloak. I swung it around my body, and buttoned the button just below the neck. Then I looked at the 'stick' but it most definitely wasn't what I had first thought it was.

It was acually a sheathed katana. The handle was pure black, along with the sheath. I picked the katana up, and unsheathed it. The blade was silver and shinined brightly as the light hit it.

I jumped as I heard a voice, "The blade would look better with blood stained on it. Hehehehehe."

I looked around, but no one was there.

I sheathed the katana, and held it in my right hand.

"Hehehehe."

I continued to look around, but saw no one.

"Let's 'decorate' that blade."

The voice sounded insane. I decided to keep moving, hoping to lose this strange person.

"Blood. Blood. Hehehehehehhehe. Let's see some blood."

The voice kept saying things having to do with blood and the blade of my katana. I eventually faced the fact that this voice wasn't going to leave me alone. This voice was in my own head. I heard a scream, and I ran to it. Then I saw a man. The man. The man who killed my parents. He had a young women, about the age of 20, cornered. Rage began to boil inside of me. I raised the hood of my cloak, so it covered my face.

"Revenge. Hehehe. Let's have some sweet, bloody revenge."

I smiled at the voice, and nodded to myself. I grabbed the handle of my katana with my left hand and pulled it out of its sheath, leaving the sheath in my right hand. At this point I was getting used to my one-eye vision.

I pushed the man to the side, causing him to crash into a wall and fall down. I looked over at the lady, and extended my left hand towards her, the hand that held the katana. The blade of the katana was centimeters from her neck. "P-please. D-don't k-k-kill m-me," she begged.

I looked at my katana and shook my head. I sheathed it. The lady sighed in relief, obviously thinking she wasn't going to die. I quickly pulled out my knife, and lunged forward. The sharp blade of the knife barely touched her skin. I leaned forward, "I only have one eye, you have only one life," I whispered in her ear.

I pressed the knife into her neck. Blood spurted from the wound, and ran down her collarbone. I backed away as her body went limp and dropped to the cold earth. Blood began to pool around her. I put the knife back in its own sheath.

"Blood. So pretty."

I then turned my head to the man. He was sitting on the ground, and had watched me kill the lady, he smiled. "You made quite a show, and a mess. You said something about one eye? Hmmm.... oh! You must be that girl. I thought you were dead, but I guess not. Well, I'll make sure that happens soon enough," he said, standing up.

I looked at him in disgust as he talked. I unsheathed my katana once again. "No. You'll be the one to die," I told him.

The man pulled out a gun with a silencer, and pointed it at me. "We'll see about that," the man replied

I swiped my katana through the air, towards the man's hand. The metal of the blade struck the gun, sending it out of the man's hand.

The man lunged forward, which I easily dodged. As he went past me, I harshly hit his back with my sheath, causing him to run into a wall.

He turned around, and lunged at me swiftly. He pinned me against a wall, holding my arms still.

I smiled under my hood, and kicked him "where the sun doesn't shine." This caused him to losen his grip on my arms. I took this chance and pushed him away with my sheath.

This time, I lunged towards him. I dropped my sheath, and put both hands on the katana's handle. I forced the blade of the katana into the man's chest. Doing this, I ripped the pocket on his shirt, causing bullets of what would have gone in his gun, to fall down on the ground. I pulled my katana out of his chest.

Blood spurted from his wound and began to pool around him and the bullets that fell out of his pocket.

"I only have one eye. You have only one life," I said.

I picked up my sheath, and sheathed my katana. I began to walk into the shadows.

"You ended me. Yet, you began my new life. You began One-Eye Storm."

I began to giggle insanely as the man's breaths stopped. "Oh look! Now you have NO LIFE!" I said, laughing maniacally as I disappeared into the shadows.

// A/N: I hoped you enjoyed reading about the history of my Creepypasta. I've been thinking about adding more chapters to this story. These chapters could be where One-Eye Storm meets Slenderman and Zalgo (and all the other Creepypastas on each side). Which side should she choose if I decide to do this?

Slenderman or Zalgo? //

// Also, Thank you, Hetalia_poop, my best friend, for some help in the making of One-Eye Storm. :3 //