Him

I'm Zoey, and i'm 17. I have to best friends - Niall Horan and Amalie - Niall is a member in the band One Direction. I used to be with them every day, but Niall is on tour, and Amalie is on vacation in Spain. I miss them so freaking much. So, i'm a bit lonely in school. The other girls are just some bitches, who makes school to hell.

It was summer and Amalie just got home from Spain. We were hangin out in the park, when the thing came to me. I started to scream. Amalie ran to me and told to calm down. Then it came out of my mouth:"Amalie, i think i'm in love with Niall." The only think she could say was: "Oh ma gawd!" It could'nt be true." He's my best friend, Amalie. And i don't wanna screwed it up. And i don't think he has feelings for me." "Maybe you should tell him?" "Are you insane?!" "No, but maybe i would help if he knew it, Zoey?" "I think you're right, Amalie.. But how can i tell him?" "I don't no.. But wait till he get home from the tour. Which remind me of that i miss Louis so damn much!" "You're so right. Aww, sweet! You to have been together for a year now! Wish i could say the same with some guy.." "It will come some day, zoey. Just wait." Amalie said trying to cheer me up. "I don't think so, Amalie.."

The days are going so slow, and it's finally the day when the boys get home from tour. Amalie and i were picking up the boys in the airport. I was a little nervous, to see Niall, now when i have these feelings for him. But everything went fine until Amalie said that i have something to say to Niall. I just stared at her and, the only thing she could say was: "oh, shit." I got really mad at her, and ran to the toilet. I could see Niall was following me, and i started crying. Niall catched my hand and holdet it to his chest. "Whats wrong, Zoey?" i asked. "it's just..." "You can say it to me, i'm your best friend." "I know.. It's just.. I think i have real feelings for you, Niall" He was just standing there with his mouth opened. "Zoey.. Theres something i should have said to you for a long time a go. I love you, Zoey." "Niall.. I love you too." He hugged me and kissed me very passioneded. I could'nt stop smiling at him. The he afsked: "Zoey, Will you be mine?" "Niall, there is notning i Would rather do." The i kissed him, and we ran Down to the otter guys. They stared really weird at us, and asked what, whats happend. Niall started to explain it to Them, and they were very happy for us.