Sweet love

When i Got home from Louis' house, i called Niall and asked him to come over. I told him the thing between Louis and Amalie, and he was really in chok. He sweared to me, that he Would never ever cheat on me. I replied with A long kiss. Damn, he's A good kisser. And i'm so glad he's my boyfriend. We both Got A chok, when my phone started to say some noises. I had Got A message from Amalie. She was writing that Louis and her were back togethers, and asked if Niall and i were up to A doubbledate. "Niall, Amalie ask of We're up for A doubbledate? Louis and her are back together." "Thats sounds good! Where are we going?" "I Think NANDOS?" I Said with A Big laugh. NANDOS were Nialls favourite restaurant. "Haha, yeah, thats sounds like A good plan!" He Said laughing even Harder.  I went to the bathroom, and got some new clothes on. "Wow, you look beautiful." Niall said when i went donwstairs, so we could get in the car. "You too, babe." "Let's go to the NANDOS!" he yelled, while opening the door to the car. "Haha, let's go!" 

When we got to NANDOS Amalie and Louis were already there. "Niall, zoey, we are here!" Louis yelled to us. When we went to them, i started to feel dizzy. There were black spots before my eyes, and I began to sway slightly. Niall was holding my hand, and he could feel my sway. "Zoey, are you okay?" "I don't feel very well, Niall. But maybe i just need a sit." "Yeah, come." We were almost at the table, when suddenly I fell on the floor. "Zoey?!" "Louis, call an ambulance!" Amalie said worried. I woked up at the hospital with Niall sitting beside me. We went home, and wathed movies, the rest of the day. God, i love that guy. 

6 months later.

I woke up to Nialls face. "Zoey, are you okay. You fainted on NANDOS." Yeah, i'm fine, but really tired." "Of curse. The doctor said it  might have something to do with the shooting." I was trying to sit up,  and kiss Niall, but i could'nt, cause my shoulder was hurt. He could see what i was trying to do, so he leaned down to me, and kissed me very passionate. "I love you." i wispered while kissing him. "I love you too, my princess." he whispered back.