Pills

*BELLA'S POV*
------------------------
I wake up in a rock like bed with Steven spooning me how cute. I almost forgot though now he is all I had. I turn on my phone and read all the comments put on the photo I posted of me and Nora. How horrible.

Anabeth: Wtf is wrong with your guy's teeth😂

Han: eww wow fake people like her deserve to die.

Mags:Maybe we will get lucky enough and John will kill Bella too😂😅

Han: if he doesn't we can just find her under our basements with abunch of cats while she is doing OUR laundry😂

Also comments like these;

Slut

Whore

Skinny hoe

Bitch

Fake

Weirdo

I closed my phone and just sat there John may have gone away but if I ever find him well I actually don't know what I would do cry and get mad. Comments are blowing up my phone and I couldn't take it. I know what I have to do I can't handle this world with out her so what's the point of living. I unwrap in Stevens arm and tip toe to the door.

My parents aren't home as well as my sister I lay in my bed for about an hour and just cry. I get my pocket knife from under my bed and start to cut I know this isn't healthy but it helps. I go to the restroom and lock the door behind me. I grab some of my sisters prescription pills and put them in my hand this was the end and I know it. I sit there for a moment thinking all of the goodbyes I wish I could get in person. I hear a door open its Steven .

"Hey Bella?"he calls out."I wanted to check on you babe are you ok?"he starts to walk upstairs I looked to make sure the door is locked. It is I should take the pills just now but hearing Stevens voice again was the sound of Beauty I didn't want to let go but had to. It was all to much to take in. He knocks on the door I don't answer. He knocks again harder he hears my cry so he basically try's to break open the door but can't get it open. Then with all his might he breaks open the door and sees me in the tub with a bunch of pills. He yells "WHAT THE HELL STOP DON'T! PUT THOSE DOWN PLEASE." He walks up to me and grabs the pills he is in a state of shock he throws the pills away and starts to cry. Now I'm crying he gets in the tub with me and sits there rocking me. He asks me what I was thinking i don't respond I'm just glad to be in his arms and listening to his voice. He tells me that he is here for me and I should always talk to him about even thinking about it. He told me he loves me and he never wants to leave me. I only say six words "what a sucky life we have."