Typical day

*BELLA'S POV*
-------------------------
My alarm clock goes off at 6:00 am in the morning of course, I don't actually wake up at that time. I wake up around 6:30 and leave for the bus at 7:43. My routine for the day is simple;I first go to the restroom, brush my teeth, I go pick out an outfit, I straightened my hair ,do my make up,pack my bag,and if I have time eat breakfast.On the bus sucks kids are gross and rude. Every day there is always a fight between the same two girls it gets pretty funny when they run out of cuss words. I meet my friend inside school to go to our lockers. Every thing turns out great until Anabeth shows up. Of course since I'm a easy target she comes to me.

*ANABETH'S POV*
-------------------------------
So here I am walking down the halls of Harris Middle School feeling as proud as I can be owning the halls. Of course I have my whole squad skye,mags, and Hannah. As I'm walking down the halls I see trash and of course that doesn't look with the halls so I have to handle it.

*BELLA'S POV*
---------------------
My friend Nora leaves and right after that is when Ana appears. "Look we are trying to keep the halls clean so if you don't mind can you go where you belong the, trash" she says to me. I don't respond I feel like calling her all the things she is a bitch, a slut, a whore, a hoe, and a bully. I know if I told a teacher they wouldn't believe me. She does her best to get on teachers good side. Anabeth has long blonde hair, she is kinda tall, has pretty green and blue eyes, skinny ,and clear skin. Any girl would kill to be as perfect as she Maggie,skye, and Hanna aren't even as pretty. And of course no one wants to look like me a tall, to skinny, brown eyed, brunette , with nerd glasses. And my best friend Nora is Also really pretty she has light brown hair, green eyes and beautiful smile. Me and Nora always kinda clicked since 1st grade that's why we're so close. Nora always haves a boyfriend and I mean ALWAYS she is like a magnet. Right now she is dating a boy named John stupid but hot and good football player so he is alright.