4. i hate you Siddharth

Abhi: ashu you know what I cant just believe that you met our akshu .(breaking hug )ashu...

Abhi then realized that akshu . his akshu had just not only met his ashu but also told him the most hurtful words and he quickly hug him very tightly .

Abhi: I am so sorry ashu , I am so sorry

Sid: why are you saying sorry dada , there is no fault of yours

Before abhi could say something sid s phone rang and it was of their dad . sid pick up the phone and put it on the speaker.

Sid: hello , dad

Ranveer: hello kahna , where are you ? ( In worried tone )

Sid: dad , what happen?

Ranveer : nothing happen kahna . it that you both are not home and it is 9 pm

Abhi quickly saw his watch and got shocked . because it was 3 hours they were at that place. abhi saw his watch to sid and sid also got shocked

Sid: dad , we are comimg , we are on the way(saying this both the brother went towards the car and abhi started the car and drove to their home . on the way back home , abhi thought to talk to sid but when he look at sid he saw that he was sleeping , so abhi thought to talk to him later. )

NOW LET S SEE WHAT AKSHU IS DOING

After meeting sid in imagica , she thought to see her family but the anger and hate which she had develop towards her family stop her to go behind sid and saw her family . she was leaving when her site caught the figure of sid and a small girl who was going to a ride and waving their hands toward some direction . she turns towards that direction where sid and the little girl was waving and saw that abhi and two girls happily waving back to them . her broken heart ache seeing them happy without her . she just cant control herself and went to her home and lock herself in her room and started to throw everything in the room in order to decrease her anger but nothing work .

Akshu : (while throwing pillow) I hate you siddharth , I just hate you

While throwing pillows her eyes which where red due to anger turns moist . slowly she started to break down . she sat down with support of bed and started to cry violently .

Akshu : why ashu , why ashu . what have I done with you that you have taken all the reasons of my happiness. If on that day , you had not done that thing , then may be today I am with you all

Akshu then controlled her tears and wiped her tears and stand up . after that she went near the study table of her room and took out a frame from the drawer . she took out the photo from the frame .

Akshu(while tearing the photo from the middle) : (looking at abhi s photo) I never except this from you dada

Akshu(while tearing the photo from the middle) : (looking at abhi s photo) I never except this from you dada . I thought that atleast you were with my side but today your smiling face prove me wrong .

Akshu : (angrily) YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR ASHU , IF YOUR ASHU IS SAD THEN YOU ARE SAD , IF YOUR ASHU IS HAPPY THEN YOU ARE HAPPY. EVERYONE CAN BE WRONG BUT YOUR ASHU CAN NEVER BE WRONG . YOU JUST CANT SEE ANYTHING BEYOUND YOUR ASHU .

Akshu : (crying) you had.......you had said me that....you love me and ashuu....sorry your ashu equally ........then why you only supported your ashu only . why not me . everytime when you.......you have to choose between me and ashu.......you always choose your ashu .......(loudly) WHY ONLY HIM NOT ME ? WHY ?

Saying this she pined both the piece of that photograph on the wall

Akshu : (while making cross sign on sid s photo) I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU ..NEVER EVER . I WILL SNATCH EVERY HAPPINESS FROM YOU , WHICH YOU HAVE SNATCHED FROM ME . I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR EVERY SINGLE TEARS OF ME ....EVERY SINGLE TEARS.

MR. SIDDHARTH NIGAM , GET READY FOR THE REVENGE . I PROMISE YOU TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL . (greeting her teeth) I PROMISE

What is the past of akshu ?

What had sid done with akshu?

How will she take revenge ?

Stay tune for answers