Chapter 7

Anthony's POV

"Ian, baby, are you ready for this?" I asked Ian.

"Yes..." Ian said slowly.

"It will be fine." I assured Ian, taking his hands in mine.

And I switched on the camera.

"So, we have some news here today." I said, "I know you guys might have watched Ryan Higa's I Dare You video and saw Ian and I kissing. I know what you guys think. Um... Ian and I... Have decided that it is the time to confess our feelings for each other soon after that." I held up our hands. "We have loved each other for a long time, but we just never dared to admit it. But now... We are finally together. I know some of you may hate this... but I don't care, as long as I have Ian with me now. That's the thing that matters."

Ian's POV

"That's the thing that matters." I heard Anthony said.

"I love you, Anthony." I whispered and kissed Anthony in front of the camera.

But Anthony suddenly pulled away.

Um... What?

"Ian Andrew Hecox." Anthony kneeled down, "There's something I needed to confess. This is a live video on YouTube, which means that people are actually watching this right now. In front of all the people, will you marry me? I promise I will love you and cherish you for the rest of my life. I have waited too long for this. Please say I do..."

"Oh... That's..." I covered my mouth. "Anthony... I... Yes..."

"I love you..." Anthony put a ring on my finger, than he kissed me for a really long time. I don't think we had turned the camera off. But I don't care. As long as I am with Anthony, I know everything will be fine.

~The End~