Chapter Thirty Four.

I had the day off and it felt so fucking good. Jimin left early to take care of his mum and her problems, while Sam, Grace and I lay in my bed and watched movies all day. We gossiped, we had food and drank wine. I really needed this. I felt like I haven't hung out with them in forever.

Currently the three of us were at Manny's. A diner not too far from Jimin's place. We kinda got hungry while watching fifty shades of grey. Imagine. It defo wasn't hungry for anything more than food.

I spot her coat before she even entered the diner. Mary. She was a beautiful girl. Long hair, long eyelashes and a body to die for. She must've been hungry too. I smile as she comes in.

"You left in a hurry the other day?" She comes over placing herself down next to Sam. They grow quiet

"Yeah, I had to get home, my boyfriends sister kind of needed me"

She coos "You two are pretty close huh"

I smile "Very. He's amazing. I never thought I could have something like this with him. He is the nicest person"

She smiles "I know you're dating Jimin"

I cock my head to the side "You do?"

She nods "But don't worry, I wont tell none"

I thank her. "I don't know though" she shakes her head "Don't you think you're too young to settle? And guys like, Jimin? When you're that good-looking, you're always getting hit on. They say 'pretty boys' are ninety percent more likely to cheat than some average Joe." Namjoon walks by outside, and she points a finger in his direction. "Now take that guy for instance. He would make much better boyfriend material in the long run."

"That's not what his girlfriend says" I'm quick to correct

She shrugs "But anyway, enjoy your meal, we were just leaving"

"Hey, I just got here" she smiles "Stay for a bit longer"

Sam squeezes past her and heads to the toilet

"Sorry babe" Grace then squeezes past me and follows her.

"So, how's your project coming along?" I ask her

"Oh I changed my mind"

"You have?"

She nods "Unlike some people, I'd rather keep my dignity intact" She walks out the door with the verbal snipe still fresh on her lips.

Really? Some people.

Grace and Sam reappear "Sorry babe, I just cant stand her" Sam speaks

I roll my eyes "Yeah, now neither do I"

Grace's face is bloated and patchy as if she's been crying.

"You good?" I ask

"She got a text" Sam says

I nod "From?"

"Lisa"

"Okay?" I'm confused

"So apparently Lisa was over at Hoseoks apartment, getting Namjoons training stuff because he had class all day, and blah blah blah, didn't have the time...." She pauses "Lisa found underwear tucked in Hoseoks couch"

I glance at Grace "Ahh babe"

She rolls her eyes "Don't even Elle. I'm so annoyed"

"As you should be, what the fuck" I whisper

"I didn't want to believe that but the other day we were making out on his bed and I found a matching bra"

"Matching bra?"