Chapter 2 - Murder Out Back.

Suddenly, David experienced the same feelings as in the hospital, “Son, wait.”

“Try these,” Billy threw David Malaria pills, “they should help.”

He started to feel worse, “Nope, defiantly... Not... Working.” David was now trying to catch breath.

Stumbling to see a silhouette of himself following “Yeah I'm ok now...”

“Wait, what?!” The beeping re-entered his head along with the head-ache type pain from before.

He jumped up, “Your ok, everything’s going to be just fine.” A smash and screaming, with a load ring in his ears, “Get the f**k down!” More ringing as gun shots were heard. Someone who looked similar was pushing his bed at speed. “Who... Who... Are You?” He looked at him,

“Just a friend...” as he smiled. Turning a tight turn, David's vision distorted and blurred, his head was banging.” As he crashed through another door he blacked out from the force.

The rest was just sounds and smells, mostly the ringing of his ear, followed by a smash and then a car engine.

“F**k...” David woke up in a room, shelter, looking normal to him. “Where am I?”

“Your Fine,” A person arose from the shadows, “Remember me?”

“Rick?” David said confused as he rubbed his eyes.

“No you dumb sh*t!” he walked to the side, “It's Frank...” The name echoed, in the foreground, the TV was on, “Criminal David Harrison was stolen from a local hospital by a group of fellow criminals,” David looked even more confused...

“You see what I did for you? Huh? You see what I F**-”

“Ok, ok, I got it, so, I'm a criminal, wow, such a shock after waking up from a load of dreams, nightmares, what ever, but you know, it's fine, so what am I 'A Criminal' For?”

“Well...” David told him the whole thing...

“It all started, we met in a bar not far from here, we met, made friends, and kept meeting... Then some idiot came a long, your friend, Rick. Now that was a hard rock, couldn't get any fun outta' him. He got annoyed, started a fight out the back of the bar, and yeah we F**ked him up...” Frank laughed, “Yeah I know, with the state your in, you wouldn't think so, well we ran, moved to Africa to stay low, I know, stupid ay? Well we got caught by this group supposed to be working to help Africa, took the law into their own hands. Idiots, well that's all I can say... We were caught, I escaped and you were taken, then your F*g of a son came in to save you, turns out you had malaria. Well anyway, we got back to England and our plane crashed, you being alive, the police detained you. You were put in hospital, loss of memory, the police grasped this opportunity to make you not remember your past, otherwise you'd get 10 years... So a good gesture I guess, so yeah, me, Billy, And a few others robbed a gun shop, this didn't exactly make Billy any more good, turns out he's a pro thief, I guess. So yeah, you can either pick this up or turn yourself in now you know.”

“Wow, you were more strict in the dream...”

“What?”

“Doesn't matter.” David laughed, “So now what.”

“Well when you've improved we're out of here...”