3

3
Friends

"Margarett are you ready for this coming event?"

"Of course I'm always ready kaya" then she smiled at me..

I don't know why? But I feel so comfortable whenever I'm with her. She's like a best friend or sister to me.

"Good morning." the instructor greets us. Again, the team Royalty isn't here again. They are really pain in the ass.

"Everyone's looking fab huh!" she said with her British accent. I like this class. It's about learning communication

"So now I'm going to discuss about ..." she's about discuss when someone entered the class. Minsan nakakaawa si Miss. Every time she will discuss something she gets interrupted. Anyways, it's the Royalties.

"Good Morning Monarchs." Miss greet them with hint of sarcasm.

"Were sorry were late" They said in unison. They are kind din naman pala.

"Go and Sit" Miss said. Michael sit in my left and Xian in my right. Seat-mates ko pala sila. I didn't know. Like I have an idea, hindi nga sila pumasok yesterday.

"Oh! Hi Miss Beautiful" Michael said. I giggled. He knew how to appreciate a beauty.

"Hi Handsome" He got a blue eyes. Mesmerizing. He's really handsome.

The instructor continued her discussion but I couldn't focus properly as these two (Margarett and Michael) are fighting over a goddamn food.

"Miss Hampshire and Mr Hilton. Care to explain why you two are fighting?" see even the instructor was bothered.

"Miss Michael keep on stealing and eating my food." Margarett said and pout her lips,

"Are we in the cafeteria Mr Hilton?" Her cheeks are getting red. I guess she's really mad.

"No. But apparently, I prefer in the cafeteria. Your class is boring." What the heck? Brave huh! 

"The get out son of a bitch." Our eyes widen when we heard her cursing. She's really mahinhin yet seeing her mad is something new to us. 

"My Pleasure Miss" Then he brought his bag with Marga's food.

"Hey you! That's my food" Marga said

"Then come with me" he said playfully. Margarett looked at Miss like she's asking for permission

"JUST GO" she shouted again. Marga smiled playfully and brought her bag with her. I'm watching them when they are outside na, they even clapped pa. Gosh they planned that! They should have told me! Her class is so boring kaya!

"Boring." I heard Xian said out of the blue.

"They should have told me they were planning pala. Edi sana I'm with them na on Cafeteria and eating. I'm hungry" I crossed my arms. But someone poke me it's Hartford.

"Yes?" I asked

"You want to go outside?" He asked and I looked at him smiling and nodded then he smiled. Oh God! He's really handsome.

He told me his plans.

"So now can anyone solve the problem?" I raised my hand. I know the answer but I raised my hand not because I'm going to answer but this is part of the plan

"Yes Miss Hamilton?" Xian nodded. Oh I just wish we won't get caught...

"Oh!Gosh" I heard many gasped when I collapsed. Someone wiped my lips and carried me in a bridal style. He made sure naman that I'm not masisilipan. Good job Mr Hartford.