History of the Hamiltons

Quick History Lesson:

History of the Hamilton

The Hamilton nor the organization didn't originate in the Philippines. The Red World Organization was established by Inigo and Angel's grandparents-- their father's parents.

The Hamilton were the founders of the organization. It was established after World War II ended. Mr. Hamilton was a Mafia Boss while his wife Mrs. Hamilton was a great known assassin.

On the other hand, the Black Organization was established years before the Red Organization. Even before World War 2.

The newly established Red Mafia-Assassin Organization caught the attention of all organizations as it was the first organization that members contained both mafias and assassins.

The Red Mafia-Organizations grew bigger and bigger as both mafias and assassins joined their organization.

The founder Hamilton were assassinated as the other organizations saw the Red Mafia-Assassin Organization a threat to their businesses and power.

The young Edward Hamilton (18 years old) -- the first born son of the founder Hamilton-- together with his two siblings; Susan Hamilton (Red's mother) and Brandon Hamilton (Irish's father) take over the organization.

 [This is the reason why Inigo and Angel didn't meet their grandparents on their father's side.]

The three Hamilton were notorious in running the organization. The three of them were bound to conquer the underground world. Edward Hamilton wanted to know who killed his parents. That's when he knew that the first or the highest Black Boss from the organization was the one who assassinated their parents.

For two years, Edward was out to investigate and to know everything about the first boss. That's when he first met Elizabeth Horton, one of the assassins under the Black Organization. Things didn't turn out well when they fell in love with each other. Susan and Brandon weren't happy to know that their brother fell in love with a woman who belonged to their enemy.

--

Character's Ethnicity Background

The Hamilton originated from Ireland. They migrated in London after the Elizabeth and her family left the Black Organization. They didn't stayed long in London when they received the news that Aengus became the First or the highest black mafia boss. Elizabeth's parents stayed in London living a low-key life, while establishing the Red Mafia-Assassin Organization in London.

Edward, Elizabeth, Evangeline, and Alfred all went to the Philippines. After Elizabeth gave birth to Inigo, Edward's siblings followed them in the Philippines.

The Black Organization was then divided into two organizations. The Assassins were left in Ireland while the Mafias, led by Aengus migrated to the Philippines.

Ethnicity

Inigo Shawn, Angel Scarlet, Irish, and Red are pure Scottish.

Samuel is a mix of Italian and Scottish.

Jasmine, Margaret, and Xian British.

Nicole is a French.

Michael is American.

Shyna is a mix of British and Chinese.

The only Filipino characters in the story were Matthew, Ryan, John, and Alyana.

The Baltimores are also from Ireland.

[AN: These ethnicities are based on my research.]