WAIT! IMPORTANT THING REGARDING BOOK 1 AND THE FLASH WARRIOR SERIES

That's right, I hope you'll understand where this is going. If not, then here we go.

But first, for those who have read this book, I am forever grateful with all my heart.

Second, I wanted to put the message here in case a reader would happen to read this version.

Okay, so, "Arise the Dragonslayer [⚔️The Flash warrior series #1⚔️]" is officially an idea- a concept, of what I thought at first of what my stories would be in the future. But, the more I revisited this book of mine, the more I realize that it could've been more. As it turns out, as I have grown and matured, I wanted to take things seriously at that point.

So, I made a decision, and that is to reboot and re-imagine the "The Flash warrior series". The world-building will be more flavorful, the story will be much more mature (but the humor is still there), and the story will be told in third-person to explore further of the characters for they are the drivers and their... well, character will be the track of the road- that being the story.

From then on, I have moved on to Royalroad.com, why? Because it is a site where the majority of the theme is fantasy, litrpg, isekai, and sci-fi. I thought I have a better shot there. And I had decided to rename my series, from "The Flash warrior" to "The Flash guardians series". It has a heroic and a better tone of what I originally intended. 

I renamed the book one from "Arise the Dragonslayer" to "Dragonslayer awakens (The Flash guardians series 1)", two words are enough, for me at least. And I made a simple yet detailed book cover art, so it wouldn't be too busy when looking at it yet the theme is there. 

Think of "Dragonslayer Awakens (The Flash guardians series 1)" as a "Snydercut", it'll be much longer, characters who are not going to be in this version, more matured yet not losing the humor touch, and much more epic. I'm not saying this version of book 1 is bad, it's just it won't be enough for my vision of a high-fantasy.

You're still welcome to read this version, though, because after all, this is my foundation of a grand future (hopefully), but if curiosity has taken you to read the reboot one, you can straight-forward read it on royalroad.com, heck, you ran review my work there when you make an account. Plus, if you're into fantasy, sci-fi, litrpg, maybe there's something for you more there, and I hope "Dragonslayer Awakens" will be among them.

So the rebooted book 1 is still ongoing on that site, however, if you happen to see and visit "Dragonslayer Awakens" here on wattpad, those are now just drafts because I haven't edited the chapters here. 

That's it for this important news and I hope you'll forward into this new version of book 1 and the rebranding of my ongoing novel. 

Peace,

M. J. Cervañez