Chapter 7

You groaned as the ringing of an alarm clock woke you up.

You sat up and looked at the time, seeing that it read 8:30. You sighed, stretching your arms.

You looked around the room, seeing that a certain someone was missing from the bed.

Hoping up, you walked out the door and into the small hall to see Damien stand there in his normal suit.

He turned to you with a soft smile, and said "there you are, (Y/N). You were a real monster at the party last night. "

You chuckled, last night being a blur.

"I'm glad someone remembers." Bullet called out behind you.

You turned to look at him, seeing him in only shorts as he was rubbing his eyes.

He wrapped an arm around you, yawning as he leaned into you.

"Who wakes up at 8:30 in the morning after a night like that?" Bullet said, looking at Damien.

Damien shrugged, hiding his anger well as you pulled away and walked down stairs.

"Okay, next part shouldn't be the scary this time around."

You took in a deep breath as you reached the end of the stairs.

You looked up at the silver suit of amor as you walked into the living

There fell Marks body, as you stared at it.

"Did you hear- OH MY GOD MURDER" The detective, Abe, yelled at he got into the living room.

Lighting followed him saying murder.

"Don't say that word!" You yelled, as the other filled in with their words about the whole thing.

"You! What happened here?" Abe yelled, pointing at you.

"Looks like Mark is dead." No lightning. "I just walked in and saw him there" You weren't lying, not completely anyways. 

Abe scoffed. "A likely story.... that I totally believe. Okay," He pointed at you. "You're my new partner."

You blinked, huffing. "Dammit, okay." You muttered, shaking your head.

"Hand me that kit behind you." Abe ordered, causing you to sigh.

"I'm not some-" You turned to look for the kit, not seeing it. You sighed, turning back around to see everything set up.

You sighed again, running a hand through your hair/over your head.

"This is gonna be a trip."

(IM BACK BITCHES, HERE TO SHOVE ISWM UP YOUR FACE :D)