Chapter 1

(First off, I have no fucking idea what decided to graze my eyes on Pinterest, but here's this)

You leaned forward towards the window of the infinity II, looking out at the new planet you were approaching.

You felt a hand on your shoulder, causing you to turn.

There stood your friend, Mark.

"It's beautiful, is it not?" He said with a soft smile as he looked out the window at space.

You chuckled, patting his hand with yours.

" It is, Mark. I'm so glad that we can give these people new lives." You said, looking around you.

You stood up straight, brushing Mark off.

"I'm gonna do a check on everything, I'll be back in a sec, okay?" You said to him, before walking into the main hall.

Mark reached out for you again, missing the warmth that he got whenever he made contact with you. He wanted you to himself, and he knew others did too. 

He just needed to get you to love him.

Bullet stopped you, placing a hand on your arm.

"Thanks captain. You helped us get through this, and we couldn't have done it without you." He said with a smile. This is one of the first times he's smiled at you.

"It was a team effort, Bullet." You said, before walking past him.

Bullet looked down at his hand with a small crazed smile. He loved the feel of your jacket, wanting to feel it and you all day. He wondered what your skin would feel like.

Burt was the third one to stop you.

He placed the wrench he always holds onto your shoulder, looking your directly in the eyes.

"You are worth more than you think, (Y/N). You are like a planet among stars." Burt said with a nod.

You felt like you were gonna cry from all the compliments you were getting.

You patted Burts shoulder before moving on, walking into crio.

Burt places his own hand on his shoulder, already missing the captains hand.

"Don't worry, my starlight. I won't let them hurt you." He thought, before walking off.

"Hey Celile!" (I'm so sorry if I spell her name wrong a lot, I can't spell for shit-) you said, waving at the female while she looked over the passengers.

She looked over at you and smiled wide. She flipped her hood off.

"Travelers are good to go!" She said to you, folding her arms over her chest.

"Good to know, Cel." You said, saluting to her before wandering off towards the core.

She smiled to herself, before seeing you being pulled to the side by Mack

"How DARE he try to steal my captain from me? He'll pay for this!" She thought, scowling at the male and you.

Mack had pulled you into the core, smiling.

"I'm glad we made it, Captain. And we had you to lead us." Mack said, pulling you into a hug.

"I did it with your guys help, I can't take all of the credit" you said with a laugh, pulling away from the male.

You smiled, patting him on the shoulder as he walked out of the room.

He smiled like an idiot, his face covered with red and he thought of how you felt with him.

You were like his other half, you fit him like a glove.

And he is determined to make you his.

You sighed, looking at the core. All the things that happened, jumping from reality to reality, losing and finding friends.

Watching realities being destroyed cause Mark couldn't stand to lose the crew.

To lose you.

You stepped back away from the core and stepped back to the door.....

Before a wormhole opened in front of you, catching you completely off guard.

" God dammit, not again!" You shouted, grabbing onto the handle of the door, holding on as best as you could.

Mack, Mark, Celile, Bullet, and Burt heard your scream from a mile away and came to your aid.

Mack grabbed your hand, Mark grabbed him, Bullet grabbed Mark, Celile grabbed bullet and Burt held them from falling in.

Burt lost his holding and the chain of people fell into the wormhole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You jolted awake, sweat drenching your entire body as you looked around the room frantically.

"Where am I? Where's Mark and the others?" You thought, looking down at the bed below you.

"Where in the Multiverse am I?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, yandere meter now.

Mark: 60%
Mack: 45%
Bullet: 49%
Burt: 56%
Celile: 35%

First chapter out and running! Welcome to this bullshit!