5 : Her

Author's P.O.V

As skz were having their lunch Jisung pointed to someone.

"Look he is my roommate, isn't he so cute!!" Jisung said with excitement.

Everyone nodded their head for approval subconsciously surprising themselves.

"He sure is cute," hyunjin said smirking.

"He looks like an innocent puppy unknown of the world," Felix said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, so innocent that I want to corrupt him and impure him," Minho said with a grin as Jisung hit him on his forearm playfully. " Hyung, what's wrong with you," Han said with a dramatic sigh.

Everyone stared at Sky, observing his every movement until he turned around and gave Han his mesmerizing smile.

Han just waved at him giving back his cheeky smile in response.

As Sky took his seat, the skz's members were still intently looking at him while sharing some random gossip.

Jeongin's P.O.V

As the others were talking here I was playing with my eww food. I seriously need to complain about it.

(A/N: For your information, the food is perfectly fine and delicious. Our I.N is just too spoiled with Minho's cooking.)

"Hey Jeongin, isn't that your friend?" Felix asked.

When I looked over the table, I could see Beomgyu back-hugging Sky.

"Yeah, he is. But what is that dumbo doing there?"

"You're friends with him, don't you know anything about them being so lovey-dovey" Minho hyung asked with curiosity.

I was kinda confused myself, seeing this situation. Why would my bestie be with a weakling??? Just then I remembered Sky is the so-called cousin of Beomgyu. Beomgyu never shuts up about his oh-so-cute-and-handsome cousin.

"They are cousins," I said.

"But how Sky is from the wizard clan while Beomgyu is from the wolf clan!!!" Hyunjin hyung said dramatically.

"Mr.Choi's half-sister is the mother of Beomgyu so they are practically cousins," I said while dumping my food on Changbin Hyung's tray.

"You little brat, eat your food yourself!" Changbin hyung shouted.

"Hmm, that makes sense," Chan said with a calm tone.

"But how come we didn't know about it soone-" Hyunjin was cut off by a group of boys and girls moving towards the Sky and Beomgyu's table.

End of Jeongin's P.O.V

"Aren't you the useless son of the great Choi?" a boy said leaning towards the table. "What are you doing here?? Shouldn't you be home?!! If I were your family I would have hidden you because of shame" He said laughing with the others.

Skz watched as Sky ignored him and continued eating when a girl from their group threw his food away leaving him with a spoon in his hand.

"Why, that bitch!!!" Jisungie was about to go to Sky's table when Chan stopped him.

"Calm yourself down Hanie" Chan said starting at Sky's table with an amused expression.

"But hyung-" " Stay still and watch the show" Chan cut Jisung still observing the upcoming event.

Sky's face did not show any kind of fear. It was amusing for them, him acting this way.

Jisung could not understand at first but as he looked towards the commotion once again he understood.

"Quit eating and answer us you loser," the girl said.

"Ohh you were saying??" Sky says with a genuinely confused face. " Sorry, I don't understand trash's language," with a sarcastic sweet smile he speaks.

The cafeteria went quiet. This surely got people off guard. Skz we're left with smirks all over their faces.

"Okay, he sure is interesting. I did not expect him to respond this way." remarked hyunjin with a chuckle, followed by others agreeing to him.

"What did you say?!!" The boy said as he grabbed Sky but he remained indifferent.

Then a sudden Beomgyu threw the boy towards the wall, anger clearly showing in his complexion.

"Touch him and we will have a problem," Beomgyu said growling causing their expression to turn to terror.

"Ohh, your friend is a quite hot-headed innie," Changbin says.

"Beomgyu's angry huh... It's quite rare. Seeing him like this he must value Sky a lot" Minho says with amusement.

"He does," Innie says with his usual cold tone.

Beomgyu was about to land a punch on the boy's face when sky stopped him. "That's enough," he whispered but it was loud enough for others to hear.

"Leave," He said sternly to the group. Everyone was shocked and frightened seeing Sky be so cold.

"L-Like we wan-it to sta-y with you guys. Let's go" the boy said shuttering and leaving with the others.

"Not so innocent huh, Minho hyung," Felix said teasingly.

"Yeah, I like him even better," Minho said with a sickly sweet smile.

"I didn't see this coming," Hannie says with a shocked expression.

"He looks hot when he is angry" hyunjin compliments.

"As expected of the Choi family, we really can't judge a book by its cover," Changbin said.

"Binnie hyung finally said something wise" Jisung teased him.

"You brat, show your respect" Changbin screamed.

TIME SKIP

After lunch, it is now history class for Sky and skz's.

Sky's P.O.V
Mr. Jung was teaching about the origin of Magic when Ms. Min interrupted the class with a female by her side.

I could not sense any sort of supernatural smell or aura from her. It confused me, cause everyone had their energy flow surrounding them but she didn't. ' Is she Sarah Park?? The female lead. No, it can't be, according to the novel she came a week after today. I am just being paranoid.' I thought.

"Class, we have a new student today. Welcome her" Mr. Jung said.

Then the girl beside Ms. Min came in front and introduced herself.

"Hi guys, I am Sarah Park. Hope we get along" the female said with a high smile.

'Oh shit!!! Why am I always right?!!'