Chapter 11

Sage

I step out of the building and see a well-too-familiar car parked, my car is nowhere to be seen. I sigh and walk up to the white car. "Piper," I say as the window opens.

"Get in I'm taking you on a date." She says and I just do it because I ain't walking all the way home just to be fucking petty.

"Where are we going?" I question.

"You'll see." She says to stay vague. I sigh and lean back on the seat and try to find out where we are going by the path she's taking.

'More than a friend' by GIRLI is playing on the radio. I love that song. It has so much emotion in it and it's all so raw. You can hear the pain in her voice when she says she wants to be more than a friend. And in the MV it's even more noticeable. I don't notice it since I'm so in the music that is playing, all of it was so... I don't know how to call it... 'Thank God you introduced me to your sister - Sarah Barrios' was playing after GIRLI and I was loving the Sapphic music and energy in the car.

Anyway, I didn't notice that she made a turn for the beach I only noticed it when she stopped the car. 'She calls me daddy - King Mala' is playing now and to be completely honest I don't want to leave the car.

But alas I step out of the car and onto the sandy ground. Piper walks around the car with a basket in hand and a player that was obnoxiously playing 'I kissed a girl - cover by Kade Mccuen' I'm not complaining, it's an amazing song.

We walked up to a blanket on the sand and candles surrounding it. We get to it and sit down. She brings out food and cutlery sets.

We begin to eat, drink wine, and talk about our day. She hasn't fully gained my trust but I appreciate this.

"I got you this..." She says and pulls out two necklaces that together make a butterfly. It's gold and can connect to a magnet. I smile at it and let her put it around my neck.

I help her put her own on and connect it. She turns the butterfly around and I see S.E. engraved on her side of the butterfly and P.S. on mine. My smile widens and I look up at her.

Her hand is on my cheek and she brings me closer.

Our lips almost touch millimetres apart. Our hot breaths collide. My arms wrap tightly around her waist and hers are still on my face.

"Kiss me..." I almost moan.

**************************
-----------------------------

Fuck baby, that's hot... Cliff hanger!! Also, I might start doing weekly updates, we'll see. Till next time my friends!

Byeeee

-Alex