Chapter 14

**************************
Warning; spoilers of the world cup (Argentina vs Saudi Arabia)
**************************

Sage

"You fucking dumbass! Why would you do that!" I yell into the TV. Watching the world cup is stressful.

"Babe!" Piper spits at me. She's trying to nap in my lap. And Argentina against Saudi Arabia is playing. I ain't gonna be quiet.

"Come on you can do it, buddy." I wait for Messi to do his free ball and he misses it. "Oh come on! You idiot!" I say as I get enraged.

"Babe, shut up." Piper hits my chest, well my boob. I take the hit and try to stay quiet.

"Ooo..." I hum as the Saudi Arabia Goalie kicks his own player in the balls at minute 90+4.

They speed the time to 90+5 and they continue at 90+6 after they took the hurt player off of the court. They continue playing and they reach 90+14 and the game ends 2-1 to Saudi Arabia which is disappointing. I need to pay 100$ to Noah because we made a bet on this game.

"Damnit..." I groan when my phone rings. "Yes?" I say knowing exactly who it is.

"I'll be expecting my money girl." He says in a mocking tone.

"Shut it," I say and hang up on his stupid ass.

"What is it?" Piper asks.

"Noah and I made a bet on this game... I said Argentina would win and he said that KSA would. And now I owe him 100$." I mumble.

"Oh." She said and went back to sleep. Well there's another hour and it's Denmark and Tunisia, I hope they'll do better.

I put a timer on for an hour and go to sleep with Piper. I wrap my arms around her small body and pull her closer to me. It's been a month or two since everything happened and I have my trust in her. I love cuddling with her, it's nice. It's like she fits perfectly into my arms. I feel myself slowly sink into a deep sleep, as I kiss her head last time before I completely fall asleep.

**************************
-----------------------------

So... A little something about me, I like football a lot lol. I hope y'all won't hate me for putting the world cup into this, I know that a lot of people aren't interested in it, but I feel like Sade would love it so yeah. 

Thanks for reading this shit

-Alex