☆|| C O P Y R I G H T | P R E F A C E ||☆

Copyright © 2024 by Sanjana [Emmawrites1]

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review..

For more information, Address:
Sanjanashakywal@gmail.com

This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Cover Design: Self-made

For pictures and videos used:-
Pinterest, Google, YT.

.
.
.

|| TROPES ||☆

~SECOND CHANCE
~FORBIDDEN
~GRUMPYxSUNSHINE
~MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE
~ARRANGE MARRIAGE
~SLOW BURN
~CELEBRITY / MOVIE STAR
~SHE FELL FIRST / HE FELL HARDER
~HURT / COMFORT
~MEMORY LOSS
~REVELATION
~FORCED PROXIMITY
~DARK ROMANCE
~DESIxVIDESHI
~ LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE

.
.
.

TRISTAN AVYAN RAJVANSH- The epitome of broken love and a lost soul. A Famous name in the HOLLYWOOD Film Industry.

♡♡♡

AARNA GAIKWAD- A simple girl, from Jaipur. Leads a happy life with 3 men surrounding and protecting her life until an accident takes her happiness away.

...........

NOT A STANDALONE

Aarna's life revolves around her elder brother, father and Her Grandfather. She lost her mother at a very young age.

Having done a fashion design course. But that doesn't really convince her to say yes to a working life. She wants a life where her husband will fulfil her needs and desires.

Is obvious Aarna wants a typical Indian simple life? Marriage after graduation thing, a life where there are no twists and turns, and a Happily Ever After.

Her wanderings come to a halt when the best recruitment from Jaipur approaches for her designs, offering a valuable job for Indian Dress design, a heavy package with it. And dare her grandfather will allow her to say NO to the job for just her desire for an arranged marriage.

With her broken wish to marry Prince Charming, she wanted remains unfulfilled.

Her life takes a drastic turn when her father and brother die in a flight crash leaving her shattered and repenting over the love. Her grandfather insists on her joining the job she had been offered in New York.

Being promoted by Jaipur's best designing firm '786 Silver Rajasthan' an NRI is enticed by her beauty and thoughts. Though she's less interested in him but decides to give him a chance for her Grandfather's wish.

Tristan Rajvansh becomes the mediator of their meeting on Jahnvi's insistence.

She doesn't agree to marry the NRI because he already is in love with his girlfriend.

Tristan has become a man, she despises now. He's a gray man not made for her. The New York incident makes her trust less in him.

He's become a man of nightmares, his life is all occupied with parties, movies filled with violence and nights drowned in miseries, past relationship.

Months later when Jahnvi asks Tristan to marry her, he isn't ready. He can't trust another girl just for the sake of a life partner.

He doesn't want to love again. Doesn't want his heart to break again. Love has become a sin for him. Whereas for Aarna, love is a responsibility, pure bliss and everything she has always craved for. She still yearns for her love after the marriage trope. Hoping to find the person in him.

What can be the consequences when the broken pieces surround a happy soul?

There are only two choices:
Will the pieces break her too?
Or she will mend the pieces of his broken heart?

Will he be able to love again?
Or his past will create rifts in his life?
Foremost, will he accept the marriage proposal? On what condition? Is it obvious Aarna comes on terms and conditions for a marriage alliance with him?

LOVE AGAIN is about two people who are broken by someone and their fate as well.
Will they be able to give each other another chance after what they have faced in the past?

Will the flowers of love bloom again in their lives or make them apart?

Peep into the novel to know more.

You can always Read SINS OF LOVERS for more clearance of male lead. Tristan and Paris relationship, their breakup are all written in SINS OF LOVERS.

THE REASON WHY PARIS LEFT TRISTAN WILL BE REVEALED HERE.

.....

A ROMANCE BOOK

*CONTENT WARNING 18+
*Contains Sex and strong language.
*Read at your own risk.
*Short Series
*This Book is solely my creation.
*No one else owns its rights other than me.
*Any similarities with other real life will be simply coincidence.

YOUR AUTHOR,
SANJANA

*****

A A R N A G A I K W A D

.
.

T R I S T A N R A J V A N S H

Have a nice reading!