☆|| C o m p l i c a t e d ||☆

A A R N A

As I head out of the room, walking slowly and use the elevator to go down the floor. It feels like all of the members are so happy and joyed with each other.

Alara, Jahnvi Aunt, Vedat, Sanjana—my school friend. I have seen her after a long time last evening at the Event. I don't know if I'm wrong but she has all the same grief inflicted upon her face as him.

He stood there with his luggage hugging Vedat. When I walked near Jahnvi Aunt, his gaze fell on me and his eyes softened suddenly.
His lips curved into a small smile, he moved out of the house and everyone waved at him.

"Where is he going?"

"For a break," Alara replies to me.
Oh, was I too loud in my thoughts?

"Why are you standing Aarna? Please sit."

I smile at her.
"No...I just came to say...I am leaving...my flight is there in some hours."

"What this early? You just came four days ago Aarna?" Alara shrieked as she made me sit on the sofa with Sanjana.

Jahnvi Aunt knows about Varun and me, I told her yesterday so she doesn't ask and indulge in talking to her son-in-law.

"Aarna....not fair....you didn't even meet me fairly." Sanjana sits on my right side hugging me sideways.

I smile. "I know...but I have no work remaining here. I must go."

Alara asks.
"What about Varun? Didn't things go well between you two?"

Alara asked and I shook my head no.

"When we first met...he told me about his girlfriend.....he seems in love with her. But because of the age and religious differences, their parents were not agreeing to force him to marry me. I just advised him to talk with both of their parents....if both of them persons are ready to live with each other....love each other.....age doesn't matter. And I personally believe. The age gap should be there. Because see...both are going through different life stages and if one commits some mistakes another one will be there to understand you and make you right. No one is perfect.....about religion. If he is ready to accept and respect both religions I don't see any problem with that."

I say as I notice the emotionless face of Sanjana, she seemed lost.... whereas Alara had admiration.

"That's so sweet. You know what...Vedat needs to hear this. He should listen to me...he always makes me feel as if I am small and he's my grandfather..... whereas he's just six months ahead of me, stupid guy." She complains and I laugh.

"What happened to you?"
I shrug Sanjana's shoulder and she smiles.

"No—nothing."

"Okay.....I think...I should be leaving now....."
I say and they both pout.

"Why are you guys pouting? Okay, you want to take a selfie?" I ask and they both laugh.

"Come on take one..."
I say and Alara opens up her camera clicking our selfies. We pose differently in each one of them. And giggle while we watch them after Alara posted a story on her Instagram.

"You guys should come to Jaipur someday..."
I suggest and they agree.

"I will try to....if you marry someone...."
Alara dances her head and I laugh. She's so funny sometimes.

"And you? Ms Maheshwari....apke paas to time hi nahi hai apni childhood bestie ke liye?"
I tease her and she replies with a smile.

[And you? Ms Maheshwari....you don't have time for your childhood bestie, do you?]