3

Folk while reading
Song: Cinnamon girl By Lana del Ray

Seoul Korea 10:26 am

 Day September 9,2023

Taehyun POV

As my eyes wakes up slowly hearing people talking, "How do you think he will react" Said Yeonjun. "I don't know, we're just going to have to find out" Said Soobin "Shut up he's waking up you dimwits" Said Eunha with her arms crossed.

" I-I can see again" I said Happily. "Woah you're pretty" I said to Eunha as I turned to the Side facing Yeonjun. "You're even prettier" I said "Thanks you're quite handsome yourself" Said Yeonjun "Alright that's enough flirting" Said Soobin than we all laughed.

"Ok no more talking, it's time to help Taehyun get used to his eyes" Said Eunha as she saw me looking around with curious eyes. "Ok no more looking around Taehyun let me tell you what your eyes can do" Said Eunha.

"Your eyes have x-ray vision, and you can identify anyone you see, there's more to it, but I'll let you find out yourself," said Eunha. "One more thing they can do this" Said Eunha "Do what" I said as Yeonjun tried to punch me, but everything stopped and went in slow motion so I dodged it.

"Woah that was cool" I said, "I know right" Said Yeonjun and Soobin "JINX" They yelled "TRIPLE JINX" They also said, and it just went on and on until Eunha told them to stop. "Stop yelling dimwits, you're going to scare Taehyun away" She said as I Laughed at Yeonjun and Soobin.

After talking for a while, it started getting late, so they decided to go to sleep. "Its getting late we should all rest up after all we had a long day" Said Eunha "You're right" said Yeonjun "Same I'm also getting a little sleepy" Said Soobin.

"We will come check up on you in the Morning Taehyun good night" They said as they waved, leaving me alone in the room I sighed, not wanting to be alone neither was I sleepy so, I sat there reminiscing memories of me and Yeosang Hyung not knowing I was crying.

Which made me cry harder, so I covered my mouth with my hand, not wanting to wake anyone up with my sobbing. I soon got tired from crying and ended up going to sleep due to exhaustion from crying. I fell into a deep sleep so I didn't hear the door open.

"Do you think he's still asleep" Said Yeonjun "i don't know go check" Said Soobin "No you check" Said Yeonjun "No you check" Said Soobin and they soon began arguing who should check to see if Taehyuns awake not noticing Eunha behind them.

So, she slapped their heads and told them to shut up. "Shut up he could be asleep and don't be such babies I'll check and see if he's awake" Said Eunha rolling her eyes. Eunha walked into the room where Taehyun was to check and see if he was awake, luckily , he was still asleep.

After all that ruckus but she noticed dried up tears on his face, she frowned up as she has seen the tears "Guys let him sleep he is sad about what happen to his Hyung so don't wake him up" said Eunha.

"Ok" They said, feeling sad because they wanted to talk to Taehyun and be friends with him so they agreed to let him sleep until he wakes up from his slumber than they all walked away sad.

++++

Heyyyy guys are y'all enjoying it where is my Lana Del Ray fans ???👀😎