Chapter 2

Back to Texas. wow. i hate my mom. i did one thing bad and she cant handle me? i never want to speak to her agian. EVER. i slept for the full flight. the lady woke me up to tell me we landed and i needed to wake up. so i did. My grandmother was supposed to be waiting for me when i got off the flight. i got my luggage and i saw my grandmother and ran to her. i missed her alot. Phone calls and FaceTime were never the same as seeing her in front of me. I teared up. 11 Years was the last time i've saw her. Wow. i never wanted to leave my grandma's house. she was so cool and let me do practically whatever i wanted, as long as i was safe. before i knew it we were in the car on our way back to my grandmothers. when we pulled up i didnt even notice they redid the house and it had 3 Floors. it looked amazing. she told me i could have whatever room i wanted. i chose the one on the 3rd floor. The reallyyyyyy big one. it had a huge walk in closet and Jacuzzi a master bedroom. i was huge. i loved everything in it. it was then 12pm. my grandmother told me that we could go shopping so i could get new clothes ,stuff to decorate my room, shoes, and go get lunch. so i unpacked. i was done by 12:30 and before i knew it we went shopping and ate lunch. it was nice hanging out with my grandma. i finally felt like someone really cared about me. and i loved the feeling. we arrived home at 4:00. i did everything. reorganized and everything i was done by 6pm. i decided to take a walk around the neighborhood to see what i remembered, and i was walking and i heard these loud boys. they were kinda cute. and seemed cool. i stopped in my tracks as i saw the brunette boy turn his head toward me and just stare. i saw him. standing there i could help but have the feeling of my heart break and the way he looked at me, tears in both our eyes. he ran toward me and just hugged me for about 2 minutes straight. but i didnt mind. "Austin. Its you." he smiled and said "Mckenna, its really you!" i missed him so much. His friends had a clueless look on there faces as we continued to hug. we finally stopped hugging and he introduced us to each other. "okay, so Alex, Robert, And Zach?" they all laughed as i accidentally called Alex , Zach. he said "no Zach, Robert, Alex." i said "ohhhhh im sorry guys" with a little chuckle. we all talked and we found out were all going to the same school, as a matter a fact, im going tomorrow. im the new girl, i hate that feeling. i couldn't help but blame it on my mom. when it got dark austin walked me home. we said our goodbyes and he told me he would pick me up after school tomorrow. i was excited. we exchanged number and i walked inside my house.