Part 2

As i walked out of the coffee shop it was getting darker, the wind stronger and colder, my hair was floating in all direction. I brushed my fingers through my thick dark hair and kept on going then from behind me i heard the same deep voice. Not him again I thought.

"British weather right?"  I could just see the half smile of his, in my head and my temper just let go I turned around and said it

"Look I don't know who you think you are but, I would be happy if you dunnowent your way and i went mine?"

He looked at me the idiotic smirk not coming off is face. I felt like i was about to flip I don't know why he was so attached but it intrigued me at the same time. What's behind his smirk? and the chuckle? He irritated me but at the same time he was a mystery i wanted to solve.

"Ok, if you be willing to at least tell me your name," 

"Nelly," I muttered under my breathe, then i lowered my head again to avoid the wind kept on going. I was just hoping he won’t come back for something else again and my name with be enough for him. 

As I was getting closer to my house I let out a quiet sigh I knew what was coming. Every single day while walking that way the same 3 guys would call me names sometimes push me around. I know, I could just tell someone or stop getting out the house. But I guess I hated the feeling that I’m weak or scared I wanted to prove to myself I can cope with it but every single day it was worst. I saw them approaching I just tried to control my breathing rate but I just, I couldn't! 

One of them grabbed my wrist and twisted it I gasp with pain. He pinned me to the nearest wall he came closer and close to me, our faces only few millimeters away from mine. I could feel him breathe, the smell of cigarettes in his breathe filled the space between us.

Then I heard someone shout. It was such a relief, when I looked over the guys shoulder to see who it was it was that guy from the coffee shop, for the first time i was glad to see him. The guy who was pinning me to the wall suddenly changed his facial expression from full of anger to scared... I was left confused but at least i was save the three guys ran away as if they were about to get killed. Then the guy from the coffee shop ran up to me the grin still not leaving his face. I was still heavy breathing. But this guy still not leaving my mind, in fact he just left more mysteries to be solved. 

"You ok?" I didn't answer. This time it was for me to ask questions and him to answer

"Why they're so scared of you? I mean there were 3 of them 1 of you, they wouldn't have much trouble with you," He just looked down and chuckled not saying anything then looked up at me again and said

"Just tell me if they cause trouble again," I didn't say anything. When I reached home I couldn’t stop thinking about him, I don't know what it was, maybe the mystery behind him. He irritated me but at the same time attracted to discover what he really is.