Part 5

I walked in the house still quite shocked and I was greeted by my over excited mother.

“Oh who was that young man?” I just rolled my eyes remaining silent walking past her to my room but as I was on the stairs she shouted 

“But I’m proud that you started to talk to people since his death,” That was like a slap I nearly managed to forget, get over It somehow she had to remind me! But I ignored it and went in to my room. 

I didn’t know what to think. What to think about the kiss, about the whole day in fact. I didn’t know if I liked the kiss, or hated it, maybe both at the same time. 

I wanted to forget about him, but something inside me didn’t let me. Something inside me wanted more. And that something was my heart but my head knew he was trouble. But I had to stop thinking about him I had to study for college my final course work. I didn’t get any of it. I wasn’t the type of person to leave everything for last second but I didn’t manage to concentrate while he just could leave my mind.

I was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling; I wanted to tell someone how I felt. But who? The most important person in my life died. The only person I ever trusted. 

Then I felt a sudden breeze of cold air on my skin, causing goose bump on my fore arms, first I thought the window just wasn’t closed properly when I sat up my eyes opened wide when I saw him. Wasn’t pinning me to a wall and attacking with his lips enough for him? 

“What are you doing here?!” I hissed at him not too loud for my mother to not hear.

“Just came to see you,” He laughed as if it was normal to climb up peoples windows.

“Like pinning and attacking me with your lips wasn’t enough for you,” he chuckled at my come back.

“Like you didn’t like it,” I hated how he was right. I finally had to admit it, I did like the kiss more than liked, I loved it but I hated him. He then came closer I just looked up in to his eyes as his body was decreasing the space between us finally he wrapped his arms around my waist his face leaning forward I knew what was coming next and a part of me wanted to push him away put a part of me wanted it. His lips finally met mine the soft petals resting on my lips like they did early today. The passion in the kiss so dominating. I had to end this, it was wrong, I pulled away. I just wanted to forget about today

“I think you should go now,” I said my voice hushed I turned him the window, where he first entered.

The second kiss made it even more complicated. But right before he was gone he said

“See you tomorrow morning again then,” I started to like him. I didn’t want to regret myself I wasn’t going to lie to my own self I liked him. I smiled lightly and I think he wasn’t expecting an answer 

“I’ll see you tomorrow then,” after I heard his chuckle for the last time before he was gone out the window.