Prologue

Key:

Y/N: Hello. = speaking

Y/N: (happy) Hello. = emotion or tone of voice

Y/N: *moving* = action

Third Person POV

The scene opens with a view of a high school in the 20th ward of Tokyo. There are only a few people walking around the campus due to class still being in session. The camera zooms in on a classroom and reveals the students of the class talking to each other while they wait for the school day to end. The camera focuses on a person in the back of the room who is looking at a tablet in his hands. The person is wearing the school's uniform and has H/C hair, E/C eyes, and a pair of glasses. This is Y/N L/N the protagonist of this story. Y/N is focused on the tablet, and it appears the tablet is showing the news. The news anchor is sitting behind their desk, and they appear to be a middle-aged woman with brown hair and brown eyes wearing a white suit. Behind the woman is a picture of store somewhere in the 20th ward.

News Anchor: [tablet] In further news, the A+ rated ghoul known as The One Eyed Reaper struck again last night. He murdered a person in the 20th ward and the CCG were luckily enough to have a squad nearby at the time of the attack. The investigators engaged the One Eyed Reaper and luckily none of them were severely injured during the fight, but the One Eyed Reaper escaped before reinforcements arrived on the scene. The CCG has warned everyone to be on the lookout for this ghoul and to not provoke him. If you spot The One Eyed Reaper, call the nearest CCG base to your location.

As Y/N continues to watch the news, he is tapped on the shoulder by someone else which causes him to look at the person. Y/N looks at the person who tapped his shoulder and sees a guy about his age with orange hair and matching eyes wearing casual clothes and a pair of glasses wearing a uniform similar to his own.

Y/N L/N

Y/N L/N

Y/N: What's up, Nishiki?

Nishiki: Have you heard that the One Eyed Reaper attacked again?

Y/N: Yeah, they are talking about it on the news right now. They say that he was attacked before he could eat his victim and the investigators manage to drive him away before he could kill someone else.

Nishiki: Man, that ghoul has some guts fighting against investigators.

Y/N: No kidding. I actually watched their fight with the reaper this morning on CCG website, and the reaper is very skilled at fighting investigators. Even their quinques didn't even affect him or his kagunes. I even saw footage of him use his kagune to kill one of his victims. He killed that guy within two seconds and all he used was a single rinkaku tendril.

Random Student: You actually like watching that gory stuff?

Y/N: *looks at random student* No.