Chapter 1 - The Beginning of Change

Key:

Y/N: Hello = speaking

Y/N: (happy) Hello = emotion or tone of voice

Y/N: *moving* = action

Third Person POV

The scene opens with a view of a warehouse in the twenty-second ward of Tokyo. It appears to be abandoned due to it having broken windows and a few holes in the roof. Suddenly a person is seen running towards the warehouse. It is a young man with black hair and green eyes and wearing a blue jacket and a plain white T-shirt and jeans. The person is running with a look of fear on their face as they look behind them every now and again as they run towards the warehouse. The person runs into the warehouse and barricades the door with any crates and pallets of wood near the entrance. After the door is barricaded, the man takes a few breathes before speaking.

Man: Boss! We have a major problem!

???: What problem?

The man turns to the voice and sees another person walking towards him. We cannot tell what the man looks like because he is wearing a gray colored mask that has a white scorpion symbol in the center of the mask. The man is wearing a gray suit with a black undershirt, grey dress pants, and black dress shoes.

Man: We were attacked and....and...

Scorpion: Spit it out! What happened?

Man: The Ghoul Hunter appeared. He murdered everyone in the group. I managed to escape while he killed Lance.

Scorpion: Damn it. Are you sure you got away?

Man: Ye-

Y/N: I wouldn't say that since he led me to my real target.

The two ghouls look at the voice and see Y/N standing near the secondary entrance of the building while holding a briefcase in his right hand. Y/N is wearing the standard white trench coat uniform of the CCG, and he is currently looking at the two ghouls with a smirk on his face.

Y/N: Looks like you've been busy, Scorpion.

Scorpion: I can say the same to you, Ghoul Hunter. How does it feel killing ghouls?

Y/N: It feels great knowing that you monsters can't hurt anyone after I through with you. Now can we get to the fight? I have places to be and things to do.

The ghoul known as Scorpion activates his kagune which is a bikaku in the form of a grayish red scorpion like stinger. The first ghoul activates his which is a rinkaku that consists of two tendrils that are a goldish red color. The unnamed ghoul charges at Y/N who simply moves to the side and punches the ghoul with his free hand when the ghoul is in striking range. The ghoul is sent into a stack of crates and Y/N turns to face Scorpion.

Y/N: Now that the runt is out of the way. Let's dance, Scorpion.

Y/N pushes a button on the briefcase and activates his own quinque.