06

THURSDAY

📍harlem , nyestella's house8:45am

📍harlem , ny
estella's house
8:45am

"yo, ma. wake up." i heard notti from the facetime call. "mami, mama, babyyyyy." he sighed before mentioning the last nickname he had in mind. "pookie." and i started laughing in my raspy voice.

"officially got my man to say pookie, imma clip it next time too." i smiled at the camera and he smiled back at me. "wtw today ma?" he asked and i shrugged in response. "stay in and make tiktoks." i said. and he shook his head. "imma send you sum money after i go to the bank so you can get sum food. and don't even try declining it either." he mumbled. "then imma hit the studiooo." and i nodded.

"what's your tiktok account?" he asked me. "iheartstarssx." i told him and he put me on pause to search it up. "you beautiful ma." this boy really got me blushing at 8 in the morning. "i gotta go ma, i'll text you tho." he came back to the camera. "be safe ethan." i sat up. "okay mami."

"can you say bye pookie, i'm recording now." i giggled a bit. "girl..." he kissed his teeth. "bye pookie." he came all up in the camera rolling his eyes and i laughed harder. then he hung up.

IMESSAGES

NOVA🫶🏼

can we talk??

ESTELLA🤍

now u wanna talk??

NOVA🫶🏼

i'm sorry

but can i explain??

ESTELLA🤍

k

NOVA🫶🏼

i was feelin kinda jealous cus you best friend and ur so beautiful

and all of the years i knew you, you've always pulled everyone

everyone loves you and when you got a whole drill rapper in the bag i felt so envious

so i turned the only other person u could truly trust against you