014

📍harlem , nyc
7:30 am
estellas house

it's been almost a month and a half since school started, i've been closed with elena then ever and everything's been great. i tried out for soccer but some how didn't make because of some anonymous tip to the coaches which i obviously knew was from nova or eva.

it was one of the mornings where ethan promised me he'd take me to dunkin so here i am getting ready for the day. i had my airpods in and him on the phone.

"ma, i cannot with that man. he trippin talking about writing an autobiography and school just started." ethan complained. "you'll be okay bae, i'm always here to help you." i shrugged, i was fluffing out my hair as i decided to just leave it down today.

"why you not in the camera ma? i wanna see you." so i put my camera up. "girl you look fine as hell." he started chessin, hyping me up. "boy if you don't stop." i started blushing a bit.

"if i tried out for basketball, do you think i'd make it." i giggled at my random thought. "not all dreams on the list gon come true." he shrugged. "shut up."

"i've been practicing, a lot with david. that boy got good handles, not so sure on the shooting though." i applied a moisturizer on my face. "leave my man alone." he laughed.

"we still going to dunkin cus i gotta be there like now." i mentioned and he rolled his eyes. "the only thing there is them nasty ass boston cream donuts." he grumbled. "yeah they nasty but not too much on dunkin.." i trailed off and he laughed in response. "hold up elena just texted me.."

ELENA 💗

ELENA 💗

are you trying out?? the what you cal it is due today

ESTELLA🤎

first of all you suck at typing

it's called tryout forms

and idk 😵

ELENA💗

why is it because of nova and what's her name

just ignore them, why would they try out?

ESTELLA🤎

her names eva 😭😭

basketball IS NOT novas thing