Reliving the past [Pt.1]

Before he got hit with the quirk:

Denki pov:

Running in the woods was never a good sign, especially if someones chasing after you.

"Hey! Stop! Please I just want your help!"

"I don't believe you! It's every man for themselves now! And I'm not falling for it, your trap!"

"No..! Please I can help us both!"

"Lair!!"

I kept running, not willing to take a risk and stop.

Suddenly I feel my chaser grab me and turn me around.

"Wha.. *panting* do you want!"

"I can help.."

"What do you mean!?! You're crazy! The world is at its end! There's nothing anyone can do!"

"You can save it, you just need a little help. I can bring you back to the past.. You are our savior!"

"Wha.. No, I can't save anyone!"

"Too late.."

"Wha-"

Suddenly I'm falling, falling hard.

______

I woke with a groan holding my head.

'What's going on.. Why is there so much noise?'

I slowly open my eyes, everything is so blurry.

"Wha.. What's going on?"

"Oh! Kaminari! We were so worried!"

What..? Is that Yaoyorozu?

"What's.. Going on?"

"We're under attack."

Is that.. Jirou?

I sit up looking around.

'What the hell.. Is this the USJ attack??'

"Where's Midoriya??"

"He's fighting off villains.." Jirou announced.

Suddenly realizing what the stranger meant I shot up with determination.

"I need to find that bastard" I grumble aloud.

Before they can respond I get up and start running to find Shigaraki.

'So that person's quirk really did bring me back.. Great now I can kill that bitch, I have a stronger advantage now since I was brought all the way back to the first villain attack. Shiggy has no idea what's gonna hit 'em.' I think to myself with a crazed smile.

I run and run until I see a fluff of green hair, where Shigaraki should be near.

'Now where is that clown..'

I run towards Midoriya, and see he's trying to fight off Shigaraki by himself.

I run faster towards Shigaraki ignoring Midoriya, while I let my electricity power up.

As soon as I get close enough I roughly grab Shigaraki and put my hands on his neck releasing enough volts to knock him out but not kill him.

"You bastard! You made everything hell!! You killed everyone!!" I yelled, feeling my electricy run off me while my emotions go haywire along with my quirk.

I release more volts to wake him up and then start punching him with electricity running everywhere.

"I'm gonna kill you! But before I do, I'm gonna make you suffer!!" I yell in his face while a crazed smile along with a psychotic laugh.