01

Katerina Romanoff. Age:14

Young Katerina was silently sitting in her room, reading when the handler barged in. A evil smile on her face as her eyes landed on the little girl in front of her.

"Hello sweetie" the woman said calmly "I'm afraid you have to stop reading for a bit. We are going on a trip!!" She made movements with her hand to manipulate the little girl.

But she knew.

She knew that it wouldn't be just a trip. What she didn't know was that it would change her entire life.

The girl simply nodded her head as her 'mother' opened her closet to pack her clothes in a suitcase . Katerina start making her bag with essential as the Handler spoke.

"You are making so proud Katerina. You will be the best of the best."

Katerina sneakily packed her favourite book. However the handler saw everything and grabbed her hand preventing her from placing it inside the bag.

"Now now, you won't be needed stupid fairytales." She said grabbing a book from the girls desk.

Russian for experts

"That would be better" she said as she pushed it inside the bag closing it. The little girl was silent. She didn't know what to say, what to do, how to react.

The handler extended her hand to the girl, as she looked down at her. "Let's go".

The girl grabbed her arm and the started walking. It was an uncomfortable silent until the woman spoke again.

"You will do great things Katerina."

You see great things have a different meaning for peoples. Some things it's the success of finding a job or become what you want, some other think it's the ability to kill and fight.

Unlucky for little Katerina, the handler was one of the second people.

They finally got out of the commission. Katerina was faced with one black car. Not any cars, a limousine. They walked in front of the cars. A young man opened the door and Katerina hopped in, sitting the further away. A short-fat man started talking with the handler. She simply nod.

The man walked back to the car as the handler locked eyes with Katerina. She blowed her a kiss as the car start leaving. The girl was confused. The strange man was now looking at her from the passenger seat.

"Hello little one. I'm Drekov" he introduced himself
"Katerina.. Romanoff. I'm Katerina Romanoff" the girl faked her confidence. The man smiled and he turned his head looking at the street.

After a long trip, they finally arrived.

The red room academy.

The girl looked at the building in awe. Yes she had seen the commission building but this one... it was beautiful. The black walls with silver door and windows made her eyes widen.

Little did she know that this building was going to ruin her life for good.

Katerina Romanoff. Age:17

It has been two years since Katerina first arrived and for the first and last time she messed up. She was always the best. Everybody respected her for that. However today she failed.She was supposed to kill a men but failed when she saw he had two kids. Twins.

She was practicing with the other widows when Drevok entered the room. Everyone stop.

"Romanoff, follow me" he said and turned to leave.

She knew what was coming. Everyone did. She nod and followed him. They reached a door and she went inside the room. The light were off so she couldn't see anything.

"Romanoff, you know why you're here today" A voice sounded from the speakers. His voice.
"Yes sir" she said.
"Why?"

"Because I failed." She said wincing. Suddenly the light came. In front of her five people , all with black hoodies in their heads. Two guards at the door and a giant mirror in front of her. Drekov on the other side.

"Your punishment will be to kill all the people in the room"
"All?" She said looking at the guards who now were holding their weapons tighter.
"All."

The guards slowly approached the girl. She was aware of how it's going to go. She was going to kill the guards and then shoot the strangers. Easy right?

Her hand found it way to her tights where her weapons are. She grabbed two knifes sending the both at the guard at the same time. One of the guard fell dead as the knife pierced through his chest.

Gunshots were heard. The remaining guard -who knife had found his leg- shot at Katerina. She quickly dodged and throw another knife at him,aiming at his head, killing him immediately.

The guilt was starting to resume her.

She took a deep breath before turning her body towards the strangers in the hoodies.

"Shoot them. One by one" Drekov said.

And she did as she was told. The first man screamed. The others tried to run away. But her gun was faster. One by one they drop dead. She felt as she would puke everything she ate. There was blood everywhere.

Drekov entered the room with a proud smirk on his face.

"Good." He said "however you still failed"

Katerina blinked, confused. She saw two men holding a taser. She shook her head backing away.

"No..no please! I did what I was told to!" But it was in no use. The man taser her anyways. She screamed as she felt the electricity running through her neck down her legs.

She fell to the ground. They didn't stop. They taser her again until she had no more tears to cry. She was laying on the ground. Helpless.

"Give me the serum" he said
"Sir-" a guard tried to say
"The serum."

As soon as the serum was placed in his hand he approached Katerina, who was still laying on the floor. He bend down and pushed her hair away from her neck.

He injected the serum into her body. Her mouth fell open but nothing came out. A tear fell. Drekov swiped the tear, touching her cheek.

"Don't disappoint me again Romanoff" he said and walked out. Soon enough she found strength to get up and go clean herself.

That was the first and last time she failed. That was the day she got stuck in her 17 years old body

A/n: you gotta love the trauma.

Vote if you like it😬
Byeee xX