Chapter 1:

It begins again. Falling asleep Klonoa eagerly awaits his next adventure. Klonoa is drifting off and when he wakes up he is in an arcade.

Klonoa: Wow! I didn't wake up in a cell or to an angry mob! Jackpot!

Klonoa eagerly rushes over to the first arcade machine he sees and starts playing. It doesn't require coins! It was so fun that he just kept playing. It was a game about a snakedog using a amulet that allows them to control earth. Klonoa was too busy playing that he didn't notice a figure thrust their blade into the earth or the dark mist. Klonoa gets a high score and that was the last thing he  notices before suddenly finding himself in an unfamiliar landscape with 32 and 64 bit icons and advertisements floating in the air.

Klonoa: Huh? Where am I? What happened to the arcade?!

Klonoa felt something zoom by him it was a blur of blue. Klonoa looks around and he keeps noticing more and more video game and arcade game references in the world. Right now the place he is in resembles green hill zone from Sonic.

Klonoa: Was that Sonic?! WHAAHOO!
I really hit the jackpot of one of the best dream worlds!

Klonoa sits and just watches Sonic run from a distance when Sonic starts fighting a man who seems able to move even faster than Sonic. Sonic is struggling and is losing.

Klonoa: whaaaat? I can't let one of the classic video game characters lose!

Klonoa runs and hits some conveniently placed boostpads to go and help Sonic. But by the time he gets there Sonic is knocked out  by a man who looks like a human with Greek God body proportions.

Klonoa: Hey!

???: And who or what in the name of Sony are you?

Klonoa: I am Klonoa the Dream Traver and I won't let you-

???: Hold on! I need to look at the Sonicapida. Hmm...... Yes. As I thought. You don't exist within the Sonic franchise. Wait. Don't you belong to Door of phatntrump or whatever it is called?

Klonoa: I am not from a game!

???: Lol! Keep telling yourself that little cabbit! GTG, Ace, logging out!

Ace dissolves into pixels as he teleports back to his home base

Klonoa: Damn it! I didn't get to kick his butt....

Klonoa helps wake Sonic up

Sonic: Uuuugh.... My head.... Did I win?

Klonoa: No Sonic. He ran away after beating you.

Sonic: What?! Damn it... it is impossible to catch up to Ace now.... I can't leave this part of the world....

Klonoa: Why not?

Sonic: Because I can't leave the boundaries of this place. But you might Lightner.

Klonoa: Light nerd?

Sonic: No. It's a Lightner. You come from another world and into our world right and you are here to save the world right?

Klonoa: I see. A Lightner. Sonic... I always wanted to ask you this....

Sonic: You want my autograph?

Klonoa: That too. But I want to sit down and eat chili dogs with you.

Sonic: Good idea kid!

Klonoa: I am not a kid.

Meanwhile in the Lightner's world

Susie: GODDAMNIT! I GOT A 25 ON THE TEST! IT WAS MULTIPLE CHOICE!

Susie shakes Kris.

Susie: If I guessed on every answer then the chances of getting each question right SHOULD BE 69%!!!

Kris: ...

( actually it's 25%... or Nice)

Kris: Nice.

Susie: NICE?! DO YOU have a screw loose?!

Kris: ...

(Yes or let's go to the arcade instead of doing homework.)

Kris: ......................

Susie: Well?!

Kris: ...... Let's go to the arcade instead of doing homework.

Susie freezes before shaking Kris.

Susie: YOU ARE A GENIUS!

Susie grabs Kris by the hand and basically drags them. They eventually arrive.

Susie: Wait..... Can't we just ask Queen?

Kris: .....

(It's too late or there is a skateboarding game inside)

Kris: There is a skateboarding game inside?

Susie: REALLY?! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!

Susie kicks down the door when darkness pours out.

Susie: A Dark Fountain!! EVEN BETTER!  Are you ready Kris?

Kris: ....

(yes or no)

Susie: Doesn't matter!

Susie grabs Kris and jump into the dark fountain. They undergo a transformation.

Kris: ....

(genocide run or pacifist run)

Kris: [Your choices don't matter]