Chapter 2

Susie: Video game world lets gooo!

Kris: ......

Susie: You think that their might be people trapped here? Wait... Is that Sanic?

Kris: .... 

(It's Sonic or not interested.)

Kris: It's Sonic.

Susie: Eh! Tomato tomato! Let's go kill Sanic!

Kris hides a smile: ... Yes lets. 

(Genocide route)

Just as they were going to do anything they see an explosion in front of them. They watch as Ace and all his muscled body comes out of it unsathed. He is wearing a Pacman hat and other gamer clothes.

Ace: Ah. Lightners. I should be the first person to welcome you to my world. You are actually free to stay for as long as you want. Just as long as you don't seal MY fountain. Otherwise you'll have to take the L as you will have to fight ME the posterboy of gaming!

Susie: Hehehe.... Let's test that theory out.

Ace: Hahahaha! Fowl tarnished lightners, Looks like someone must extinguish thy flame of DETERMINATION. Well then, let it be Ace the Posterboy of gaming!

Ace gives himself Sephiroth's long katana.  As the two of them get into a fighting stance Ace slices them both with his massive katana sending them flying. They both land in a junkyard.

Ace: Ha! You think I am only limited to turn based combat? ... I forgot there is no bleeding, only knockback in the Sonic world section. Oh well. 

In the junkyard.

Susie: UGH!!!! That was a lucky shot!

Kris: ......

Susie: You're right. Where the HELL are we?!

Just like that out from the junkyard a broken down crablike robot crawls out of a scrap pile. It clicks it's claws menacing. It targets Susie who dodges a claw attack before slamming her axe into its head causing it to explode.

Susie: Hehe... 

Kris: ...

(Let's grind on some of these enemies or We should get out of here.)

Kris: ... Let's grind on some of these enemies.

Susie: DUH. That's what we were going to do anyway. But where the HELL is Ralsei?

Meanwhile at Klonoa

Klonoa is eating chili dogs with Sonic and with Ralsei who showed up.

Ralsei: Mr. Klonoa-

Klonoa: .... I'm not that old. Just call me Klonoa.

Ralsei: Ok. Klonoa, I am looking for two people who might have come to this dark fountain. Have you seen Susie or Kris? They are lightners.

Klonoa: I have not. And that word. "Lightners". I am confused.

Sonic: He isn't from the dark fountain. 

Ralsei: Wait... That would make you a Lightner too!

Klonoa: I still have NO idea of what that means unless it is another title for dream traveler.