Chapter 6

Infinite: Now this might actually be fair. Hahahahahaha!

Sonic: I kicked your butt before and I'll do it again!

Infinite: You didn't do it alone and you had the prototype phantom ruby. You lose this time.

Infinite descends onto the battlefield.

Sonic and Snakedog join Klonoa's party.

Snakedog: You are strong Klonoa. I can trust you to be the leader.

Sonic: I owe you and I'm not much for being a leader myself. 

Klonoa: Thanks.

Klonoa --> MAGIC --> Talk (group)

Sonic: Hey Infinite! Do you really want to do this? You know Ace shouldn't do this.

Snakedog: Do you really want to risk losing everything just to follow him?

Klonoa: Infinite, you are your own person... You don't have to do everything that Ace tells you to do.

Infinite: Do you really think trivial chatter will change my mind? I am rather satisfied already. I have infinite power and Shadow has been removed from this dark world. So what if the world ends?

Infinite targets Sonic and creates hundreds of chaos cubes and throws it at him. Sonic dodges them all.

Klonoa: Sonic could you graze the attacks? I would like some TP.

Sonic: Huh?.... Oh..... Darn.... I forgot about that.

Klonoa: Everyone DEFEND!

Snakedog: Awww... I was hoping to step on his face once I knock him to the ground!

Sonic: Yikes! Remind me to NEVER make you mad!

Everyone DEFENDs

TP: 48%

Infinite: How impudent. Snakedog was it? Why don't you be a good girl and play dead like a good doggy? Here. I'll even help.

Infinite targets Snakedog and creates dozens of cannons, guns, and laser weapons. Snakedog jumps around all over the place. She is grazing all of the attacks and Klonoa is impressed she did it so well. Snakedog however was panicking to avoid all the projectiles.

TP: 69%

Infinite: Nice.

Klonoa: I don't get the joke!

Infinite: That's because you are nothing more than a child.

Klonoa: I AM NOT A CHILD! Everyone DEFEND before I lose my cool!

The group DEFENDs

TP: 100% Max

Infinite: You did so well to dodge all my bullets. Let's do it again.

Snakedog: I will so hurt you....

Snakedog starts dodging but halfway through all the shots got delayed and Snakedog wasn't fast enough to react and she got hit several times.

Snakedog: 40/100hp

Snakedog: You hit really hard... and DEFENDed...

Klonoa: Now you two attack. I'll use my ultimate attack.