Chapter Four: Take Me To Church

"Alright, so rule number one: you can't leave the house unless someone accompanies you. Easy. Number two: no refusing actions, whatever it is, suck it up and do it. Get over it. Number three: don't turn against us. We are your 'masters' and we want to keep it that way."

"Um, excuse me, I follow no one. I don't even know you guys. I'm not going to follow your rules." I tried to stand up but Ashley, who was still behind me, grabbed my arms and pulled me back down. Man, I should be use to that by now but I wanted out! They needed to get their heads out of their asses and see that I need to go home. Or at least back to the church to call someone. Ugh!

"Watch it, Perrie." Ashley whispered into my ear, beginning to play with my hair again. I hovered at his touch. Smacking his hands away, I regained focus on the topic at hand.

"What next? Anything?" I sigh deeply, the air dank and dark of men stink. Yuck.

Andy rolled his eyes, "Alright, look, if you stay here and be good, we'll think about letting you see your family." I bet my eyes bugged at that. He'll let me see my family? If I'm good and stay? But if I just escape, then I can be with my family forever. I'm going to go with the latter.

"Okay. Just don't do anything bad to me." Someone scoffed, earning a scowl from me. Why don't they listen to me? God, it's not fair!

"Whatever you say, purdy girl." Ashley chuckled.

"Don't call me that!" I yelled. I didn't like it when he called me 'purdy girl'. Ashley just needs to stop. I mean, come on, for real.

"Oh, don't like that, do ya? Hm, purdy girl, you got a real flick to your tongue with that attitude." Ashley pointed to his tongue and and began to lick my face.

"Ugh! You sick fuck!" I screamed, smacking him in the face. No one did anything for a little bit of time. not a sound. They were all silent while I was there trying to scratch off the deadly virus Ashley brought upon me. If I die, I'm blaming him.

Someone started to chuckle, the rest following pursuit. Great, I have a bunch of maniacs on my hands. Ashley stood there, holding his cheek and laughing. That has to hurt his cheek.Never mind that.

Andy, red faced and tears welled in his eyes, grabbed ahold of my hand, crouching down.

He sighed, "I haven't laughed like that in a while. I bet you don't even know what we're laughing at, do you?" Andy grinned, his blue eyes sparkling in the golden beams of sunlight casting through the blinds. Why was he so gorgeous?

I inhaled and looked away, "No." That just brought on a couple more giggles from the guys.

"Your face when you hit Ashley-"

"Which hurt." Ashley interrupted.

"-was hilarious! I don't know why but it was funny. That's all I know. Hm, maybe it was these chubby cheeks?" Andy gripped my cheeks as I glared at him, sending him to Hells of Earth with one command. If only that worked for real.

"Dude, she's going to smack you, too if you don't stop." Cece sputtered. Andy immediately let go of my cheeks.

"Thank you, Cece! Listen to that guy, Andy. He knows what he's talking about." I nodded my head, widening my eyes a bit to get my point across. Didn't look like it was working.

"Whatever you say, sweet cheeks." Andy patted my cheeks, a pop ringing throughout the living room. "Alright, I'm done here. You can do whatever you want; I'm taking a shower." With that statement, he began to leave the room. Wait, he's leaving me with them? No, he can't! They might do bad things to me!

Gulping down my fear, I took a deep breath, looking over to Ashley.

"I'm really sorry I smacked you. Body fluids just...no. Keep them far away from me or someone's going to die." I smiled a little in that sentence. It was fun talking about about my phobia of body fluids. Ha.