Chapter Two: What's Going On?

I didn't know the time, or the day, not even where I was. My whereabouts were a complete mystery. I didn't want to scream for help, only because I didn't know what awaited me.

Yanking my arms toward me, I noticed they wouldn't budge, I was handcuffed somewhere. Opening my eye was difficult, my groggy state not having enough power to move much. It took most of my energy to shake my wrist. How pathetic?

Once my eyes were open, I looked around the room: grey walls, concrete flooring, a twin sized bed that I was laying on. My opposite limbs were handcuffed to the posts, more like metal poles that stuck out of the ground. I was handcuffed to a fucking bed. How great. What are they planning to do to me?

Pulling on my chains again, the rattles echoed throughout the room. I know I shouldn't have done it, but I needed to know if there was any chance of a possible escape. I don't want to be stuck here forever or until they decide to kill me from my annoyance. I needed to be with my family.

Giving up, I just lay still on the bed. It was no use trying to escape right now: I couldn't get off the bed and I didn't know where my kidnappers were, not that I wanted to meet them. If I ever did meet them on an 'I'm not going to kidnap you' level, I'd bash their frickin' heads in with a blunt object so it'll hurt worse.

Shaking my head, I heard footsteps approaching, heavy thumps as this person neared. Please tell me I'm getting rescued? No? Okay. On and on the footstep pounded. Closer and closer the pounds got. I wasn't ready to die!

The door opened. My heart was pounding as a man, clad in black skinny jeans, sleeveless black shirt that was cut below the armpit, and black leather combat boots. The worst was his tattoos and piercings. Why would he do such a thing? Taint the skin of ink and disease. It was disgusting!

"Well, you're finally awake. Took you long enough." The man smirked wickedly, earning a scowl from me.

"What am I doing here?" I spat. So much for being nice. Eh, I was never one to be nice upon a greeting such as this.

He, the one with the long painted black hair, black painted fingernails, black t-shirt and skinny jeans, the one that tattooed himself, he came closer to me. I wanted to ask questions but the words never came to me. This man scared me to death.

"Speechless are you," he asked as he sat beside me on the bed, placing a hand on my thigh, inching upwards. No, I won't let him do this.

"S-stop." I spluttered. This man smirked again and looked me in the eyes, his expression turning serious. What was going on?

"What is your name?" He asked with authority booming from his voice. Man, was I in deep shit.

"I-I'm," I gulped. "Perrie." He smiled at that and stood up, walking around the bed.

"Hm," he mumbled, "You sure are a purdy one. How'd they come across you? Party? Friends house? Walk?" Why was he asking these questions and who are 'they'? I just wanted to go home!

"Please. I want to go home! You have to let me go! Please!" I shouted, emotions overriding my once calm state. I could feel the hot salty tears run down my cheeks as this man leaned forward, wiping away a tear. I was still sobbing but not as hard as before.

The man was leaning over my body, straddling my hips between his as one arm held him up, his head cocked to the side. He looked awful girlish from this angle.

"Who are you?" I whispered into his face. I hope that smells pretty. Judging from his reaction, I'd say it didn't affect him. I was scared and wanted to go home, not stay in some dingy old building that stunk of sweat and mold.