Chapter 1 - IT'S ALIVE!?

(I do not own anything)

Chiaia P.O.V

I was about to go to lunch when Kenshi and Wahanly stopped me in the halls and told me that they had found something out about the stupid truck in the workshop. I honestly didn't care, but Kenshi wouldn't stop giving me the puppy dog eyes until I eventually gave in and followed them to the workshop.

Chiaia: "So let me get this straight just so I have it right.....You worked all night trying get the truck running and when you hooked it up to a battery it........spoke?"

Kenshi: "YEA! It was like this low smooth voice too! Very scary!"

I pulled on his ear and he yelped in pain.

Chiaia: "I swear if you're pulling my leg...."

Wahanly: "Just come on and see for yourself!"

I let go of Kenshi's ear and we all walked into the workshop where I saw that Wahanly hooked up different wires and contraptions to the truck. Wahanly walked to the truck and banged on the front it.

Wahanly: "Last night I had look at the engine and spots under the truck, but it was all completely new to me. so I tried taking it apart to see the inside, but when I tried my blowtorch couldn't cut through it."

Chiaia: " So what? it's durable?"

Wahanly: "Well, any other piece of scrap would melt right away, this one is different."

I gave her a confused look and she just sighed and grabbed two cables.

Wahanly: "It's not normal steel! Even turning up the heat still nothing. Let me show you what happens when I hook this puppy up to a working battery"

Kenshi directed me to a safe distance as to not get burned by the sparks created by the battery. When she hooked the cables to the battery the truck shook to life.

Truck?: "CaLLiNG-CaLlInG AlL-ALl AUtoBoTS"

I felt my heart sink....

Chiaia: "Oh my god...."

Wahanly: "I think we discovered something out of this world."

Kenshi: "What's an autobot?"

3rd Person P.O.V

Chiaia just ran out of the workshop with Kenshi and Wahanly running after her they stop when Chiaia takes a deep breath and yells

Chiaia: "ARE YOU BOTH INSANE!?"

Kenshi: "Hey she's the one who has the truck."

Wahanly: "Listen you two this is big news."

Chiaia: "BIG NEWS!? AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED WE HAVE A TALKING TRUCK INSIDE YOUR WORKSHOP!"

She gave herself a moment to calm down.

Chiaia: "We have to tell Empress Lashara."

Wahanly: "We don't actually know if it's dangerous."

Kenshi: "I mean aside from the voice it didn't seem all that dangerous to me..."

Chiaia: "I'm not going to take any chances, we have to tell her."

She tries to walk off, but is stopped by Wahanly.

Wahanly: "Ok look, we can tell her ok? However, let me see if the truck is living or not just to test my theory."

Chiaia looked at Wahanly pleading look and sighed.