IDFWY.

"Ugh"

The light in my room was too bright. Fʊċҡ I hated Mr. Sunshine waking me up in the mornings, worst wake up call ever. I moved over to my right and curled myself into a tight ball while attaching myself to my fluffy pink pillow that had rabbit ears and burying my face in it.

I purred contently has sleep began to envelope me once again. 'Yup that's the life bitches' I muttered as I drifted into my world of la-la land where bunnies and unicorns were at war and phoenix had rainbow poop.

Then I begun dreaming about this dark figure, very handsome and not the least bit scary looming over me. I reached for him trying to give him a hug and a kiss maybe, who knows these days. Then Mr handsome face began shaking me in my sleep whispering my name. 'Sigh, such nice sexy pink lips, say my name louder, say it you hot motha-'

'Tuezdai!'

I found myself being jerked unceremoniously from my sleep, frightened from the sudden movements I fell from off my bed. I rubbed my faced groggily and blinked six times before I could focus on my surroundings.
I opened my eyes slowly, one after the other as if it was the first time I had done so in forever and looked around. The first thing I noticed was that this was not my room, most definitely not. Nor was this my sheet that cover my naked body... Woah

'What the hell?' I sprug up like a cheetah on heat almost tripping over my own feet and a pair of brown leather combat boots and beige underwears that looked quite familiar.

After seeming to regain my berrings I wrapped the sheet closer to my body trying to salvage as much of my dignity as possible. The little I had left I might add. My eyes began to feverishly search the room for my clothes, purposefully ignoring the dark figure standing across the room seemingly watching every move I made.

I wasn't ready to face reality, what you can't blame a girl. Especially not when it was staring you right in the face. My eyes zoomed over to the other side of the room and saw the materials of a pretty much obvious lady's underwear dangling between his left index finger and thumb, his right arm crossing over his bare chest that were scattered with his beautiful body art.

My eyes lightly skimmed over his face. His intense eyes looking at my while I stared at him, as if he was trying to figure out what I was thinking his faced seemed soft and sincere almost as if he was apologizing.
I shook my head and leaned forward pulling my underwear from his hands. He let them go and then as if rethinking his decision pulled back my hands in his trying to get my attention.

'Say something Dai,' he pleaded, his eyes searching my face for... Something. Answers maybe. I scrunched up my face at the pet name and how familiar it sounded on his lips. Only on his lips. I shuddered suddenly and pulled my hands away from his grasp, quickly dressing myself.

He opened his mouth as if to say something but quickly closed it, rubbing the back off his neck. He was nervous, that much was clesr aside from the crackling tension in the air. He then began looking around the room and then sighed.

I picked up my red flats and began walking out. I know my way out anyway, I didn't want to pretend as if this was the first time I had slipped up. I wasn't no angel for that matter of fact, psychologists would have a field day with the things I could tell them on a day to day basis. I laughed humorously at that.

As I reached the door I looked over my shoulder to see him watching me intently.

'See you around... Juda'

A/N vote, comment... Just show your love and let me know if u have any ideas in general.. Wanna see where this think tank can go.
Mon_tjae