4/5 SECONDS.

Dedicated to Abriyah1 thanks for being my first voter!

Jմժɑ~

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I didn't know how I managed to stand up straight after she left.
She had this look in her eyes, one that I had grown accustomed to over the years. Emptiness. That's all I saw, that's all that was there.

'See you around... Juda'

The way she said it made my skin shiver and this terrible sick feeling begun to form in the back of my throat. I felt sick and dirty. I shook my head slightly and stripped off my sweatpants. I really need to wash away the dark memories of last night and the stale scent of sex from off my tongue. I hate one night stands that seem to always crawl back and bite you in the ass once a month.

At least that's what Dai was like for me. She was like this drug of sorts. She came around and immediately you knew what she wanted. Every time, even though I knew I couldn't refuse her and like clockwork I wanted more. She knew that, but she didn't care enough to stop with her countless sex escapades.

What really gnawed at me the most was that I couldn't forget about her and frankly I didn't even try. I laughed sadly at my own stupidity as I walked into the shower.
I wanted to wash away where she touched, burn away her memories, burn away this lingering feeling of unfulfilling desire. I wanted to burn away my greed, the thing that consumed me the most, my greed for her.

Stepping out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my body. Almost unconsciously divulging into the routine I seemed to have grown accustomed to over the months.
Pulling on one of my dark jeans and a white V-neck muscle shirt and my combat boots I walked out my room with my car keys and phone in hand.

I walked out of my apartment building with my head tucked down staring intently at the floor. My aim was to try and definitely get to my car without anyone noticing me. Nothing beats a bad mood than having a fan girl or even boy swoon over your autograph while giving you not so subtle suggestions with their eyes. I spotted my car with zero cataral damage and I quickly got in and started the engine.

After speeding down the freeway like a mad man doing drag racing I stopped at the familiar building with its bright neon sign almsot contradicting its dark brick walls that gave it this eccentric look. Walking past the guards who I gave a quick nod and a smile I started heading to the office at the far end of the building.

'Ju-bug!'

My body began relaxing immediately as I spun around and saw Henrique's slender body walking towards me with a big smile on his face.

'Hun I thought I wouldn't be seeing you until tonight, come to call dibs on some of my hot strippers?' He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and smiled widely creating large dunes on his cheek that gave him an adorable look.

I pulled him into one handed over the shoulder hug and started chuckling. 'you bet,' I said and gave him a wink.
Steering him towards the open bar that had thin pole stands that connected the roof to the counter tops. I shook my head slightly and sat on one of the tall stools resting my elbow on the counter top.

'So what's wrong Ju-Ju?' Henrique asked wrapping his tiny arms around my torso pulling me towards him until I was facing him.