🧡chapter 1: Tom's story🧡

Tom's pov:

"Is this the solution? Will this even help?"Tom asked to himself ."Anyway, I have no one else to turn to, and I have nothing to lose."

Tom typed in the number he had searched for days before from the famous lgtbcalls web and he pressed the call button.

📞 connecting to the number... call started 📞

- Hi, you can call me Ilia, I'm gonna attend you today, when you are ready you can start talking. - answered a woman.

Tom rested silent for some minutes before he started talking.

- So.. my name is Tom and I'm 15 years old by the time being.. in July I turn sixteen..

- Nice to meet you Tom, so why you decided to call us?

-Right.. so.. well.. last September I found out that I wasn't into girls at all.. like I found them pretty I guess.. but like not in a romantic way.. either a sexual way.. I had a girlfriend she was pretty and really kind.. but I sort of didn't feel the necessity to call her or to texting her.. and it wasn't until we were dating for a month when I realized I didn't liked women.. so then I broke up with her.. I thought that it wasn't going to be a big deal.. but she I slander myself.. telling lies that I didn't want to be with my friends, which wasn't very difficult for her since she really got along with my friends.. - Tom stopped talking as he tried to hold back his tears.

- oh Tom! I'm so sorry for you.. - added Ilia- you can take your time, don't worry.

- Okay.. thanks.. I'll continue. Then I was left alone at school... I felt totally awful.. so then I started spending my breaks reading or just making homework.. all my marks went down because of that my parents worried about me and started asking me what happened.. obviously I couldn't tell them so I just told them I had a bad streak.. and they just believed me. At least, in November I met in a science project a girl, her name is Shirley, and she was really nice with me and suddenly we became friends, after a couple of weeks she realized I didn't had any more friends.. so she introduced me to her friends which were really nice with me and without realizing I started to get along with them, and started also hanging out with them. I felt really comfortable with them, there were five girls and three boys in the group and out of them one of the boys was gay and there were two bisexual girls and a lesbian. I felt totally confortable with them. The thing was that I started feeling things for Jake, who was the gay dude.. at first I pretended that I didn't feel anything, I thought that if I told him everyone would feel awkward about it.. but then there was a point when I had to told it to someone so I told Anna who was one of the bisexual girls and out of the group was the one I felt more close to. And at first she didn't feel like strange with it.. but then and one day we were talking about it and one of the straight boys who's name was Victor listened and he started treating me really homophobic.. which I didn't thought that it would happen because Jake was his best friend. So there was like some weeks before everyone started to treat me really weirdly. Then last Friday I asked Jake if he knew what was happening and he told me that he knew about my feelings... at that time I didn't even asked how he had known... I talked to Anna and she told me she hadn't told them.. that day I went to my house earlier than usual and I just went to my bedroom and started crying so that night suddenly I received a message from Victor we had a conversation pretty odd.. he started.. mm.. a really hot conversation.. and we both got very horny.. so one thing turned into other and we sent each other photos without clothes.. and talked about having.. s..sex.. in school..

- Oh my gosh!! I hope you didn't do that, you could get expelled from school..- she cut him off.

- No! Of course it didn't happened! When I saw the direction of the conversation.. i told him that was wrong and we had to leave it.. what I didn't expect was that yesterday.. everyone of the group knew about our conversation and Jake got really mad at me.. he told me that I was an motherfucker and that i didn't deserve being at the group and all this things... that's why I called...

- Okay Tom I understand how you might be feeling right now. What I suggest you is first of all to calm down.. like I know that you might think that all the group is hating you but you have to do something for it. You can't just let other people that you love go away. So what I think you can do is talk to Victor and tell him that all was a mistake and that you weren't feeling well. When you do that you should talk to Jake.. and I guess also with Anna. And if that doesn't work you should consider talking to others of the group.

- Mm.. okay thanks..

- If you need to continue with the call then we can. But if you want you can call other time and tell to connect with my server if I'm not the one replying.

- Thanks a lot

- Don't worry Tom, I'm happy to help

After that message Tom laid down on the bed trying not to think about the subject. That Ilia really helped.

Soo hellow people!! I guess Tom's story isn't the most happy.. but well it was just a story which isn't cliche at all. I hope you like it and continue reading 🧡🧡.
I remind you that if someone needs help or someone to talk to about whatever you can text me :).
So have a real nice day 🧡, and I wait for you in the next chapter. Lots of hugs and kisses (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)