💛chapter 2: Lillie's call💛

Ilia's POV

After Tom's call, "Ilial" went out of her house for a walk.

"How could such a young guy have such bad luck?" She thought.

While she was walking someone called her from the app number.

"Okay so today isn't my day off, is it?"

Even if she was in a public place she decided to pick up the phone.

- Hi! you can call me Ilia, I'm gonna attend you today, when you are ready you can start talking. - repeated again the same topic phrase.

- Mm so hi.. I'm Lillie, I'm twelve years old.. - the young girl introduced herself.

- Hi Lillie, nice to meet you, tell me sweetie what's your problem?- asked while she walks direction to her house.

- I'm doubting about my sexual orientation..

- And why's that? something has happened? - she questioned her as she opened the door.

- Well.. a week or so ago I was at the bathroom and then a girl from my class happened to be there and suddenly she told me that she liked me.. I was really shocked because I've always been in an only girl school and also my parents are homophobic.... Ater telling me she loved me the girl kissed me.. and I pushed her away because I felt really awkward and really uncomfortable so I ran out of the bathroom..

- Okay Lillie, the thing is what did you felt when you kissed her?

- It felt weird, it was my first kiss..

- Oh! So have you liked any boy or girl before?

- I don't know

- Oh! I understand, well Lillie I don't know how to help you at all, but the thing you must do is think about what you like, and don't talk much with the girl of your class.

- Okay, thank you Ilial

- I'm glad I helped, If you need to call again you can tell to be attended by me.

- Okay, thank you.

Lillie He hung up and Ilial collapsed on her sofa.

"Thank God today's Tuesday at 7 pm, I hope there aren't any more calls for today " she thought but in that moment someone knocked the door.

Soo hellow people!! I hope you liked Lillie's story, I want to also introduce the web members I hope you liked it ... I hope you like it and continue reading 💛💛.
I remind you that if someone needs help or someone to talk to about whatever you can text me :).
So have a real nice day 💛, and I wait for you in the next chapter. Lots of hugs and kisses (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)