💚chapter 3: the letter💚

Ilial opened the door and there wasn't anyone there. But looking she realized that there was a green letter which had her real name written. She opened the envelope and in there, there was a paper folded in half the same color as the envelope.

"We know who you are "Ilial", stop pretending to be a good person when you were the reason of Olivia Gulitar's suicide"

After reading that, Ilial made a ball with the letter and throw it to the bin.
How could someone find out about what happened ten years ago? Only few people knew about it.. how could someone know about who she was and what happened?

Not knowing what to do, she called one of her companions.

- Hi Felix, can we talk? - she asked.

- Of course friend, what's wrong? - a masculine voice answered.

- How many people answer to the web calls?

- You know we're just : Wendy, Robert, Agnes, Phoebe, Simon, you and me. Why do you ask? Did something happen?

- Yeah.. someone sent me a letter.. telling me that they knew about my identity of Ilial and also about Olivia's..

- Fuck! Who do you think it could be? Was it written or printed??

- It was written but I can't recognize the handwriting.. and I broke one of the website rules..

- What did you do? I know you don't get paid for this but you are putting our confidentiality in danger If you break one of the rules.

- I.. answered a call.. outside my house

- Damnit! You can't do that, we can't be known! I'm going to your house right know. - he said hanging up the phone.

After fifteen minutes, Felix knocked the door and she opened it.

- Hi it's nice to see you, but not in this conditions of course.. show me the letter.

Ilial gave Felix the letter, he gave a look to it and hugged Ilial.

- Damn! You should have been more careful ! And also, how could they blame you for Olivia's death? It wasn't your fault! - Felix mumbled while hugging Ilial.

- Well.. it was kind of my fault.. I wasn't good with her..

- You were you dummy! Of course you were, you tried to persuade her when nobody cared, you were the best..

Felix was stopped by the ring of Ilia's web phone.

- Should I answer?

- Yes you should.

Soo hellow people!! I hope you liked this chapter.. I just wanted to add some mystery to the story, I want to also introduce the web members I hope you liked it ...  and continue reading 💚💚.
I remind you that if someone needs help or someone to talk to about whatever you can text me :).
So have a really nice day 💚, and I wait for you in the next chapter. Lots of hugs and kisses (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)