𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 8 - 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

Tom were top of you and kissed around your neck. You made clear to Tom that you really want this special time with him and he made it clear to you that he doesn't want to hurt you. never.
Tom started kiss you loyer than neck wich wa amazing because he's lips were so freacking soft and gentle. You had feeling he would hurt you not your feelings or nothing. Especially when you're having sex...

"Tom.." you gasped when he was kissing your neck again. "Yes my dear, are you okey?" Ton asked and gotted little bit worried. "No- no i' okey, super good.. but i want feel you" you said to Tom to calm him down and not to worry abput you too much this time. "You want feel me? Like how" He grinded to you and smirked little bit because he had thought what you wpuld mean feeling him. "I want feel you- inside me.."

You said little bit shy because you had lil feeling he would not do that.. because you and Tom were just friends.. i guess..
"Okey, let's do that" Tom said and contuate kissing your neck. "Wat really?" You were shoked he would really do that. "Yes really" he put a hand on the edge of your panties and slowly pulled them down.

When he had the bottom part of your shorts completely off he started to poke your stomach down. "Tom.. oh ma god.." you looked up at the ceiling because you really enjoyed what Tom was doing. He started rubbing your clit which made you even more horny. "Already wet for me darling?" He asked you wich was true butyou didn't want to admit it just not yet.
"You want me inside of you, huh?" He asked you and that was also true because you have been wating that for 10mins already.

He slowly pulled he's swimming trunks off and you saw he's huge cock and that made you more horny and you thought 'I need him inside of me right now, NOW!!!'
You were ens of bed and he was middle and separed he's hands to bed and sayd.
"So you want me to fuck you, huh?" he asked you and looked deep in your eyes.
"Yes please.." you said. "Please what?" he said and he needed one single right word to end but you didn't know it.
"What. What i need to say more.?" you asked Tom because you didn't really know.
"Okey here are rules so i can fuck you that much you wont able to walk tomorrow morning.. so here" he started talking. "Rule number one, alway call me sir when I- I fuck you" "Rule number two, if you want to stop what are we doing at the moment, say white and if you want end everything what are we doing, say red." "And last rule numer three, you do everything I say, got it?" .....you nodded when he finished woth telling rules.
"Use words my darling. GOT IT?" he asked again.
"Yes sir" you said to him. "Good, now let's start" He pulled your legs close to him and you wrapped them around he's torso.
You and Tom started doing that amazing thing what ya'll were wating for (hahahaahahah/jk)

------------------------------
here is smut uwu, read end of this part on my tiktok- xthomashollandx
------------------------------
words- 559