part29 - smut scene

This part29 from my tiktok story (acc: xthomashollandx)
So now i write the spicy/smut scene from part29. If you dont feel comfortable or you feel weird or smth please go read my true love tiktok story, please because i dont want to make you feel uncomfortable because of this part.
Enjoy if you stayed❤️

............................................................................

You walked upstairs and Tom walked the guests out. When guests left then Tom run upstairs.
You were sitting on the bed wating for Tom.

yn's pov-
When I walked upstairs to our bedroom i tooked off my white dress and went to my closet and took there the sexiest underwear i have, because i know Tom too well.

end of yn's pov-
Tom walked in of the bedroom and you were sitting on the bed. "Wating for me huh?" Tom asked from you and walked closer to you.
"Of course i was wating for you" you said to Tom and he leaned over and kissed you,
you stood up and kissed tom back until you pushed tom onto the bed and went to sit on his lap. "Darling.. you have no idea what i'm gonna do to you tonight..."
Tom said to you and you gotted more and more horny.

"Please.. do something, dont tease.." you moan to he's ear and he took from ur's nightstand drawer ur pink vibrator.
You also had the handcuffs tom used when he shackled your hands.
"Are you ready for this princess?" Tom asked and you layed on the bed when your hands were shacked.
"I'm ready for everything.." you said to Tom and put the vibra in of you and enjoy it very much.
Tom contuate it around 5min when he asked you "Are you close darling?"
Tom asked and kissed you on neck.
"Almost, please dont stop yet.." you said to Tom while he kissed you on neck.
Around 2min layter you came and he asked if he could get in of you and you of course said yes.

You were entering the bed and
Tom was at the head of the bed and you
were breathing heavily and Tom just looked at
you while you were tied by the hands.
He started jerk off before he grabbed the condom because
u dont want baby yet.

"You ready for me princess?" Tom asked you and you nodded "Words please.." "Yes- yes i'm ready for you baby-" you said to tom couse he begged it
"Excuse me. Who?"
tom gets confused and so did you.
"Babe?" you said and begged its correct.. but arghh.. no it wasn't.
"One try oooor-".
"I want you to fuck me so hard until i cant walk anymore.." you wisberd to he's ear "daddy~" you said that for cherry on top of a cake.

Tom juat looked at you for while and he smacked he's lips on
you and while he's kissing
with you he opend ur handcuffs and then you could use ur hands.
You grapped tom's neck
while you and he were kissing so it would get more intense.
Tom putted condom on and got inside of you.

"oh- oh mah god-" you said with enjoy on ur voice. "You like that baby?" tom asked and started kiss ur neck leaving hickeys. "Yes i do- ohh.. dont stop.. please" you said.

Thank yoi for reading this smut scene hahahah
GO READ THE OTHER PARTS ON TIKTOK!!!!