Glossary

Hey guys, this is not the first chapter just saying I just wanted to warn you that there will be some Afrikaans in this book, so I have this small chapter. I will put all words here with their meanings in case you don't understand. I just thought it might be nice to have some of myself in the book because I'm Afrikaans, and this book plays off in South Africa.

Also, the chapters are a bit short, about 1000 words per chapter, and there won't be author notes because you might hate them as much as I do, and I don't want your devices to be flung across a room. I will also be updating quite slowly because I do have to study and go to school and all. And if you see anything I could change to make the story better or more interesting for you or even ideas for future chapters, comment, and I'll take it into consideration.

ANYWAYYYYSSS I'll update this one every time a new word comes up. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the book!!

lekker - (this is basically the most important Afrikaans word to know!!!!!) it can be used for anything good for example instead of 'the food is good' it will be 'the food is lekker' or 'my day was good' 'my day was lekker'. In my opinion, it just sounds much better than the word good.