09

~November 9: Undercover~
🚧
Reader is kinda manipulitive🚧

~♡♡♡~

The last person you expected to see after a knock on your door early in the morning was your father's old fake worker and underground hero who put him away for good Eraserhead.

"Aizawa, what are you doing here?" He smiled at you, wrapping his arms around your waist to pull you to him "Missed you." was all he said before he kissed you with all the passion he used. You pushed him away "Go home Aizawa. I already told you, we are over." You tried to pull out his arms but his grip tightened as his face changed from love-stricken to pissed in a matter of seconds "But why? We were madly in love two weeks ago!" 

"No we weren't! You worked right under my dad! 'Loving' you, wanting to marry a man who cleans his house pissed him off! I just wanted to hurt my dad, I was never going to be with you Aizawa!" His face dropped, he let you go and just walked away. You almost felt bad.

♡♡♡

Crawling into bed you tried to get comfy and go to sleep but something was keeping you up, a weird noise outside. Finally you sighed and wrapped a robe around yourself and headed outside with a flashlight.

"Damn raccoons, and who left the stupid lid of the garbage-" Your rant to yourself ended as someone grabbed your waist and yanked you up. Covering your mouth with their hand they brought you over to a van and threw you into the back before shutting the doors behind you.

♡♡♡

The van doors opened and- "Aizawa!? What the hell!?" He gave you a smile as he yanked you out of the van and cuffed your hands together  "Thanks guys, ill make sure to toss that evidence tomorrow morning. Come on love let's get inside, it's cold." 

♡♡♡

(309 Words)