20

~November 20: Comfort~
🚧
Leaving Abuse, past death, reader is Eri's momma, house fire but no ones hurt🚧

~♡♡♡~

You dropped the last box from the moving truck onto the kitchen floor, finally, now all you need to do is start unpacking. Sighing you cracked your back and headed upstairs "Eri? Did you pick what room you want yet?" 

You walked into the room she was in to find her, sitting in a corner talking to herself? "Eri?" She turned with a smile, rushing over to you "Momma come meet Aizawa!" "Aizawa?" She dragged you to the corner, then looked around "He was here a moment ago, he said I should pick this room!" You smiled as you picked her up "Oh Aizawa did huh? Well, let's go get your boxes and put them in here." 

She's never had an imaginary friend but leaving her abusive father and moving so far away it can be stressful for a child. She's just lonely, but she'll make friends soon enough you told yourself 

♡♡♡

No matter how many friends Eri got Aizawa never went away, no, it seemed he became more prevalent in her life. She even began drawing pictures of you and her with a dark-haired adult male standing beside you both. It was kinda creepy, but 'Aizawa' seemed to make Eri happy so you really couldn't find it in you to dry and get her to stop.

♡♡♡

"F/n! Go check on Eri!" The male voice pretty much in your ear scared you wide awake and made you look around your empty room before jumping up and rushing to Eri's room. Her nightlight caught on fire, it was small but growing by the second. Grabbing your daughter and her unicorn plushy you got both of you out of the house before calling the fire department. When asked you said you smelled the smoke, that the fire detector never went off because it didn't.

Once everything settled you and Eri went back inside to pack up, you'll sleep at a hotel tonight. While packing the male voice came back "Your welcome." It sent a shiver down your spine. When you picked up Eri she smiled at you "Aizawa said he saved me! Can we make him a thank you card?" Aizawa? Aizawa. Another cold shiver but not down your back, but in the form of a hand on your shoulder "Dont go." 

The front door slammed shut.

♡♡♡

(500 Words)