03

~November 3: Grump~
🚧
Fluff, Passed Abuse🚧

~♡♡♡~

In a world where yanderes are commonplace, darling adoption centers are just as commonplace. A place for darlings who were taken away from bad owners and get a second chance at "love"

And that's exactly where Hizashi has dragged Shota on the only day off he'll get for months. Shota's darling was sick, had been for a long time, and even though Shota made sure she was cared for and comfy her sickness ended up winning in the end. It's been almost a year and Shota hasn't been well in a nice saying, grumpy. So as a little present Hizashi is gonna pay for his adoption fees so he can have someone to come home to. 

♡♡♡

He sighed as he look threw the files "I just want to go home Hizashi." "And you will, with someone to make you less of a grump- Oh how about her!" Aizawa took the file and read it over. You were almost a carbon copy of his beloved.

♡♡♡

"Y/n what would you like for dinner?" He peeked out of the kitchen to see you sitting on the floor beside the couch "I can pick master?" Guess he forgot why you ended up in the center in the first place. He walked over and picked you up, placing you on the couch "Enough with the master stuff, and you can sit on the furniture your a person, not a pet. Here your equal so call me Shota." You took a moment "Can we have f/f Shota?" 

"Of course we can."

♡♡♡

(307 Words)

f/f - Favorite Food