We Need To Talk

We Need To Talk 

No human being alive wants to hear those words coming from a friend, family, lover, or whatever so when The Kid said these words to me as we ate our feast I knew deep in my soul it was something very serious but part don't believe things could get worse.

We both walked out of the bar he raised his claw hand and said ( we need to be alone) he snapped his fingers Shadows began to grow under our feet slowly pulling us into the darkest but I trusted him with my life so I didn't panic just letting it happen.

I woke up on a leather couch with a little headache I set up looking around the room, it had a desk, a wall full of guns, and a coffeemaker dripping coffee into a pot but more importantly, the kid was sitting off to himself drinking from a mug waiting for me to wake up.

he sighed and spoke ( you don't even know my name and yet I can't help but trust you with my life I watched many friends die and even killed some of them myself, I may be young but I have a lot of secrets a part of me want to take to the Grave but another part of me want to tell someone about my story.

(the first thing that comes to mind when I think of my home is the hunger and the violence they were not a day I lived in that house where I didn't have one or the other slowly killing me I was born poor and I was destined to die poor that how the world works.)

(but when you are born at the bottom the only way to move forward is up so I did  I robbed stores and sold drugs on the streets until raised enough money to get myself a gun I know I'm a kid there's no way of changing that fact they will always be a huge power gap between adults and children.)

(but when I had a gun in my hand there was no gap when my old man tried to beat me up like usual I unloaded a clip into his chest you might be wondering what my mom did, she did what she always did threw me under the bus they charge me as an adult.)

(I remember signing the contract to reduce my sentence to only 10 years in my first year that's when I meant big bro he taught me everything I knew about the world around me and how to survive we worked for Miss Banshee for a few years until we decided to strike out on our own and you know how that story ended.)

(you going to hear some things about me you don't want to know about, and you'll probably hate me for the decisions I have made so far but know)..... blood begins to pool around his legs ( Shit I thought I had more time, don't come and try to find me it's too dangerous that's what she wants just run away far away)